Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    F**kin stalker's still here then.....
    His never been rude to anyone, you need to relax.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      His never been rude to anyone, you need to relax.
      I don't give a f**k whether this pr*ck or the norwich n*nce have been rude to anyone or not....i don't like either c**ts.....and don't tell me what to do....just cause most on here a*se lick the pair of em
      dosen't mean i have to .......does it

Comment

I don't give a f**k whether this pr*ck or the norwich n*nce have been rude to anyone or not....i don't like either c**ts.....and don't tell me what to do....just cause most on here a*se lick the pair of em
        Lol at responding in a normal manner to a poster is a r se licking. Ha ha ha . Mr angry.

Comment

David, David... You really shouldn't bottle up your feelings like that. Don't beat about the bush (or the Bush come to that): say what you really mean.

Comment

in all fairness qprdave is a good lad and passionately defends qpr aganst all comers so please dont judge him by this...away fans on here( foxy in honesty seems a good lad also) do antagonise some of us and i think the mods must realise this is the case....otherwise 'home fans only' must be the rule....happy easter one n all!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

C'mon Dave, no one is asking you to like them, just show them the respect they do you. They come on a Rangers board and contribute good quality chat, without any abuse and show no disrespect. In fact, their input is far better quality than an awful lot of the dross posted by some Rangers fans ATAF. As for the highlighted bit, well you know the deal, the Board has rules that we all have to abide by and what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Please don't get you knickers in a twist about a very civil and rational post because that's just a bit daft
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

nice post blue...but away fans will get us too 'bite' at times so please be lenient with us!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  in all fairness qprdave is a good lad and passionately defends qpr aganst all comers so please dont judge him by this...away fans on here( foxy in honesty seems a good lad also) do antagonise some of us and i think the mods must realise this is the case....otherwise 'home fans only' must be the rule....happy easter one n all!
                  Away fans that are clearly here to antagonise last about ten seconds Facto; those that make worthy contributions are welcome until they let themselves down. The current one is far from letting himself down and tends to go out of his way so as to not cause grief. Banter and debate is the whole point of this forum and all reasonable views are encouraged: Surely you recall the days when hammer was civil - he only got the red card once he started to wind people up but you still fought his corner. If the fox headed down the same route he would be banished too but I suspect he is a far more civilised human being, at least in message board context.

Oh and Dave hasn't been warned or carded for his hissy - just a polite reminder on this Easter Sunday. I agree that some are looking for a bite, but there wasn't anything in the post - leniency is fine in such circumstances but today of all days I'd rather we all keep calm and eat chocolate
                  Last edited by Bluehoop; 20-04-2014, 11:06 AM.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Was going to pm this ...but seeing as how i snapped at Myu in open forum i thought i should apologise to the man in open forum.
                    Sorry Myu, completely stupid and more importantly wrong response to your post. You do a great job running the site and have helped me on numerous occasions...sorry.

Thanks Facto a good Rangers man, appreciate your post

Bluehoop, point taken, thankyou.....Merry Easter!!!

Comment

No need to apologise mate, we all know that your a good bloke and a mad Rangers fan. At the end of the day we all have bad days, and this is the place to come to let off some steam... we all do it.

Comment

QPRDAVE is a good poster-should be in the 14 in the best poster poll imo. Think wiz and that leicester lad geniune tho.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Cheers Myu good of you.
                          Thanks for the mention Bush appreciate that too, especially (without trying to create a love in) coming from what i see as a poster i very much respect.
                          Although have to say don't think i come close to the better posters on here, West Acton, Northolt, to name two very thoughtful posters on here....and of course Facto has to be the fav

Comment

Soumd dave and yr on the money with westie and norths-another two to the list-Sorry i'm out with the Missus and i'm on the dog and she's got the right hump so my i'm a bit distracted. And i love ted.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Keep the little woman onside mate..........tell her you've developed a weak bladder .......then you can post in the bog!!!!!

Comment

Keep the little woman onside mate..........tell her you've developed a weak bladder .......then you can post in the bog!!!!!
                                Fc uk that dave she'll think i'm at it again haha.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X