No announcement yet.

nelson out of order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelson out of order? He probably will be pretty damn soon if he carries on like he has............ All things being relative.

He's given us his all - and he probably fancies the use of his knees as he moves in to his 40's.

Like has been said - he was meant to be back-up..........

Comment

Ian Taylor has just confirmed Nelsen will be available for the Spurs game
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
        Ian Taylor has just confirmed Nelsen will be available for the Spurs game
        will be his last appearance which gives us, the fans, to give him a good send off.

Comment

I'm sad to see him leave, for a 4th choice CB he has gone above and beyond, they probably pulled a Redkanpp on him, saying that if he doesn't take the role now they will find someone else for the job. Hopefully it all goes well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            will be his last appearance which gives us, the fans, to give him a good send off.
            Definately mate - well deserves it.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

for an old veteran he gave us a great shift, i think he should have seen out the year but that wont stop me giving him a good send off on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                I'm sad to see him leave, for a 4th choice CB he has gone above and beyond, they probably pulled a Redkanpp on him, saying that if he doesn't take the role now they will find someone else for the job. Hopefully it all goes well for him.
                Strange old season, when it was announced as one of our first signings pre season, i thought, blimey...and then when we signed our other players i thought...ah well...maybe good for the odd game.

Now - from what i have seen, and thats just the home games, he has been far our best player.I will give him a great send off, but it does beg the question, how he can get out of his contract with any penalties, but ****s like Bos****a...we cannot offload.

I,m assuming listening to the reports that it is still possible that he could stay till end of season and depnds on how many players Rednapp can get in.

Still...nothing has been officially stated yet and for all we know - he be here till end of season.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I'm planning on going naked and wearing only a maple leaf to cover my modesty. Anybody know where I can find a 9 inch maple leaf? Don't want my helmet on show.
                  Matty, no need to worry about a leaf, your overhang will cover your modesty........

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Lets give him a good send off on Saturday if the Talksport story is true. He's been our player of the year.
                    This. He's been great for us, but, sadly, this move's great for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Matty, no need to worry about a leaf, your overhang will cover your modesty........
                      You 'orrible sod :angry:
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's a bit of a joke at the moment, Nelson was in Toronto for a press conference this morning to announce his hiring yet no one knows when he will be taking over Toronto FC! http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2013/01...med-head-coach
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          It's a bit of a joke at the moment, Nelson was in Toronto for a press conference this morning to announce his hiring yet no one knows when he will be taking over Toronto FC! http://www.torontofc.ca/news/2013/01...med-head-coach
                          Should he not be preparing for an important match on Saturday morning ?

Comment

What about the 4 foot leaf for the behind?

Comment

feel slightly bitter about him leaving mid relegation scrap but thats only because hes been great for us so, I wish him the best. Just goes to show how bad things have got that we are all disappointed that ryan nelsen is leaving us. if someone said at the start of the season id be gutted in January about ryan nelsen leaving for america, i'd have laughed at them... sad times lol

Comment

Nelsen says he hasn't retired : "I have some obligations at QPR."
                                "If he just walked away from QPR I would be shocked. That's not Ryan Nelsen."- Payne. Folks, he's not coming till they are safe or May 19th.

Comment

Working...
                                X