X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning

Lovely morning. Hello to all those decent QPR fans, and all my fans
    who hang around loyally for every letter I type.
    A big HELLO

Off to work now stalkers.............

Comment

Lol it's like baiting rats!!

"If de seagull follows de trawler, it's because they think sardines will be had!"...Hee haw hee haw hee haw, sacre bleu

Comment

corbray
        Bronze Seat
        |"he's been at it all day with these kinds of posts yet we're supposed to be the deluded irrational ones"

Hmmm been at it all day?......apart from the 8 and three quarter hours I wasn't......

Comment

Are you ok Dave?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Are you ok Dave?
            Hiya Jim, yeah I'm alright.
            This was solely for tarbs, ginger tosspot and tampon 77, who's lives are not
            complete unless i throw them a few crumbs so they can obsessively bang their fat ignorant
            trotters on their keyboards like the ######s they are, reporting my every whim,like kate adie on speed.
            None of the insults are including you or hits and maybe a couple of others, btw, so please don't
            take offence.
            The post above yours is just pointing out corbray's actual lies, and suggesting he isn't really that intelligent.
            Thanks for asking hope all is good with you and yours
            Last edited by QPRDave; 02-05-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

What a f ucking childish melt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Hiya Jim, yeah I'm alright.
                  This was solely for tarbs, ginger tosspot and tampon 77, who's lives are not
                  complete unless i throw them a few crumbs so they can obsessively bang their fat ignorant
                  trotters on their keyboards like the ######s they are, reporting my every whim,like kate adie on speed.
                  None of the insults are including you or hits and maybe a couple of others, btw, so please don't
                  take offence.
                  The post above yours is just pointing out corbray's actual lies, and suggesting he isn't really that intelligent.
                  Thanks for asking hope all is good with you and yours
                  Fair enough mate.

Coyrs!!

Comment

Not my best posts Jimmy, I know but there you go, feel I have to stand up for this site and myu.
                    Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Not my best posts Jimmy, I know but there you go, feel I have to stand up for this site and myu.
                      Thanks for the reply
                      You would stand up for the site far more by not insulting the posters who still want to post here Dave.

Comment

Working...
                      X