Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel R's & Kevin Mcleod - Slug out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Mate can we take this to the slug it out, but are you actually a proper full on retard?
    Deadly serious, is there something wrong with you.
    Ive told you and Fraggy told you that king of sarcasm thing had nothing to do with me yet you bring it up in every post, hence im certain your mentally retarded
    Even kermit the frog surely wont allow users use the word "retard" without a warning,or do the mods only warn the selected few?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Even kermit the frog surely wont allow users use the word "retard" without a warning,or do the mods only warn the selected few?
      Ive deleted it but as you say untold times im the king of sarcasm so it was only sarcasm.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        No im not a gynecologist either but i know a c unt when i see one.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Ive deleted it but as you say untold times im the king of sarcasm so it was only sarcasm.
          Stand by what you say mc loud, if you say I'm a "retard",then back it up,don't delete your post like a #####, support what you say,unless you can't?

          Comment


          • #20
            Sorry to dissapoint Zippy, but we dont take sides. I had asked previously for you both to take your love affair back to slug out, but you continue to keep hijacking threads with the same boring comments.
            I was about to delete Kevs post, but he beat me to it.
            This is like a replay of last season where you constantly followed Ginger Ninja all over this board.
            Please take your issues with Kev back to slug out or continue via PMs.

            Thank you
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Sorry to dissapoint Zippy, but we dont take sides. I had asked previously for you both to take your love affair back to slug out, but you continue to keep hijacking threads with the same boring comments.
              I was about to delete Kevs post, but he beat me to it.
              This is like a replay of last season where you constantly followed Ginger Ninja all over this board.
              Please take your issues with Kev back to slug out or continue via PMs.

              Thank you
              But, Kermit,me and Ninja get on well now,seems like an ilteligant guy. As for the king of sarcasm I can't say tell same and for you frog, how actually did you become a mod,iv been on this board since it starts 10 years ago?,and you are the worst yet?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by rodman View Post
                Ollie will be working his "magic" soon so you won't have to wait long.
                So magic Ian will push us up the table and save the king of sarcasm €100?

                Comment

                Working...
                X