No announcement yet.

QPR v Reading *Match thread* - Debut for Stephane M'bia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whether u like the league cup or not MH was trying to win this and we are not playing as a unit....bad start to the season.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
      Could care less about the league cup in all honesty, but getting beat at home to the bottom league in the PL is not acceptable. Especially when we've led twice. This will shatter any confidence we were building.
      West Ham lost at home to Wigan, Man C lost at home to Villa. Two bob cup no one cares.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
        what happened? did it look bad?
        Didn't see it, sorry, just pessimistic speculation on my behalf, I'm good at that!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          West Ham lost at home to Wigan, Man C lost at home to Villa. Two bob cup no one cares.
          west ham are shi.t and city got bigger fish. We could only possibly win this cup.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Are the highlights on tonight?

Comment

• Put out a strong side so obviously went for it.
              This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

You know that's not true, as Mancini showed how much he cared. Plenty of teams taking the competition seriously too. Not that it matters, if you lose the lead twice then ultimately that's not good no matter what competition it is. Especially considering we concede too often after scoring.

Comment

Yeah but how many changes did City make? We made 4 and non of them were real fringe players, eg, Hogan, Derry etc. We will go down if we can't learn to defend a lead. We couldn't even defend it against Reading's reserves

Comment

• Just seen the goals on SSN ......

Cesar should have saved their 3rd .......great penalty save .....Again its our defence that lets us down...no leader out there tonight

Oh well lets hope Reading draw Chelscum , Spuds , Utd or Arsenal ...........Will make me feel a little bit better !!

Comment

• Could anyone give me your match overview plz?

Comment

• Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        how many embarassments can we take as rangers fans.
                        Yeah, another day tomorrow being mocked by Foolham and Chelshyte supporters. The first day back at work after a match at Loftus Rd, starting to resemble Groundhog day. Thanks, Mark hughes. Thanks QPR team.

Comment

Two bob cup no one cares.
                          Why, what is everyone else trying to win then? And do we have a chance of winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                            Could anyone give me your match overview plz?
                            Yes we were shite again

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                              Could anyone give me your match overview plz?
                              Sorry let me elaborate

we were bullied all over the pitch cant hold on to a lead for more than 2 minutes
                              and listening to MH on the way home he is beging to sound like a a flucking robot
                              the 3rd goal was sunday league and the 2nd hoilett was marking gorks ??? ffs
                              and to top it all a bunch of carrot crunchers took the p---iss
                              just a normal day for our team......................

Comment

Working...
                              X