No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 2 WBA 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was diabolical defending. Why did we sit back when only 10 mins earlier we were pressing them ?

Comment

• We can’t catch a break at the minute , everything that can go wrong does go wrong . They are working their nuts of as well .

Comment

• Just before their last goal we had a good oppurtunity to counter attack but we just kicked it to them......

Comment

• I don't know if they could have done much more tonight, or in some of the recent games...

Bad luck, but still more fight, more hope, and more kids coming through, than for many a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Feel sorry for mclaren in terms of fortune, but ffs we make some school boy errors to regularly
            Spot on. This one sums it up.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Furlong was standing so far off his man, twice he let him run into the box. Should of been so much closer. God I love this team but they wind me up big time.

Comment

• Nothing is coming right for the R's. May as well be fighting relegation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Spot on. This one sums it up.
                  Lynch for the 2nd goal and nearly cost a 3rd straight after .

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                    Most important question now: How serious is Freeman's injury? If he will have a lengthy stay on the sideline we could get in real trouble.
                    Yes. That could mean Blackpool next season.

Comment

• Got done by the same move as the first goal a little back heel.

Comment

• don’t think we will get dragged into a relegation battle once Cameron and Rangel come back but with all going out we’re thin on options

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                          Lynch couldn’t mark his underpants some games

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                            Yes, he sure is a liability.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Really don’t think we will get dragged into relegation mire but you cannot defend like Lynch did and win games. Getting no luck whatsoever at the moment not sure I’ve witnessed a month as unlucky as this but only ourselves to blame tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                                Really don’t think we will get dragged into relegation mire but you cannot defend like Lynch did and win games. Getting no luck whatsoever at the moment not sure I’ve witnessed a month as unlucky as this but only ourselves to blame tonight.
                                Trouble with lynch is he’s had decent games this season but he’s always got a #### up in him, reality is we got fa other than hall as back up now Baptist’s gone, I know furlong can play cb but I do think we need to get new signings done early after season ends and properly target signings. If I were mclaren I wouldn’t do lottery at present

Comment

Working...
                                X