No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 1 PNE 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A poor, poor half, we are going to have a hard time unlocking this lot, they will play as ugly as they always do, so frustrating! I must say we have gone real flat in attack and really don't look like the side we did over Christmas!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

we need something more in the final third. Eze not offering much atm either. bring on little smyth or BOS for second half. something needs to change soon

Comment

Well that aint good enuff

Comment

Poor, very poor.

Comment

Time for McLaren to earn his money now.

Scowen should stay in the dressing room. Had a shocker and on a yellow. I'd chuck Manning on. He has a point to prove, and he couldn't be any worse than those 2 in the first half!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Time for McLaren to earn his money now.

Scowen should stay in the dressing room. Had a shocker and on a yellow. I'd chuck Manning on. He has a point to prove, and he couldn't be any worse than those 2 in the first half!
              agree

Comment

Luongo and Cameron.....

Comment

Smyth for Eze and Manning for Scowen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Smyth for Eze and Manning for Scowen.
                    i was thinking this but eze can always make something out of nothing. although atm this doesnt look likely

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Maybe a Hall/Manning pairing in DM?
                      If anyone thinks that is better then what is currently there, which is poor, we may as well not bother

Comment

Originally posted by HA2Ranger View Post

agree
                        Good call. Crowd need to stay off Cousins back ( though understandable). Whole team need to be more dynamic and make committed runs forward with the ball. Fed up with them stopping and shuffling it sideways or back. Let’s see some urgency.

Comment

Is Eze anonymous again?

Comment

McClaren needs to put a rocket up them now I expect to see PNE under siege second half

Comment

Teams are closing us down now. And to be honest, I don`t have the faintest idea how to solve it. Due to injuries, we seem to lack cohesion aswell. The early goal didn`t help the matter obviously.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Look a really tired side first half devoid of any energy or forward thinking penetration

missing our two best MF players and it shows as Scowen and Cousins cannot control middle of the park and that’s where we’re losing this game. No snap or bite in the centre

second half surely cannot be any worse

Comment

Working...
                                X