No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 0 Reading 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well . Our late rally was too late !!

Comment

• Second best until last twenty mins. Take the point.

Comment

• The full-time whistle and it finished QPR 0, Reading 0. Toni Leistner twice struck the crossbar but Rangers were unable to find a way through on a frustrating afternoon as their unbeaten run extends to four matches.

Comment

• Probably Karankas last game at Forest after today!

Comment

• It's another point. This type of game we normally lose, so well happy. 4 clean sheets on the spin again, superb.
            Just because it was Reading people think it will be easy, i was wary of Ipswich and this one, so 4 points is very decent.
            On we go to the next one

3RD CLEAN SHEET
            Last edited by QPRDave; 29-12-2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Macca should of changed it earlier in my view but I’ll take the point considering the first half we was absolutely pony

Comment

• Much improved second half. Just wasn't enough. Massive save from Lumley.

Comment

• Happy with the point. Reading’s new manager has really brought new energy to their squad, the passing was slick and their wingers ran great lines.

Considering we were well and truly second best for about 70 minutes of that match I’ll gladly take a point.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    leeds 0 hull 2
                    Hull are taking points all over the place

Comment

• A point closer to the playoffs if Derby lose!

Comment

• Crazy Mac didn’t change it Much earlier ???
                        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• We are still 8th but only a point from 6th now so all not too bad going into the new year

Comment

• Wells needs support up front. But a point is point. Well done my team!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• At least we're still picking up points in most of our games. That itself has got to be a positive

Comment

• Will say though, I’m hoping it was just because it was a new combination, but our midfield looked off without Mass playing. Just didn’t seem to click and Reading were able to keep possession pretty easy.

I know in attack Luongos form can vary but he’s pretty damn consistent defensively and I think it showed today.
                                Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Working...
                                X