No announcement yet.

QPR 1 Barnsley 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm as frustrated as anyone regarding Washington but no more than he must be. I would just love him to make us all eat our words and score more. Works hard for the team and runs his a$$ off. Runs so much he is out of position and too far from goal most times. Could do with a few tap ins to give him confidence. Would really like the club to work as hard as possible improve him and give him as much support as possible as he is a big investment for us in our current state. He must go home feeling totally deflated after almost every game knowing he could have done more. Come on Conor show us the real you.
    I feel if there is one good thing the club can do is to appoint a good attacking coach. And i mean a good one. If they get that right it could be a massive investment.
    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 03-02-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Jeff I fear we are seeing the real Conor

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Jeff I fear we are seeing the real Conor
        That's what i fear. Could have been a hasty signing. Probably should gave given him more time to see how his career developed before spending that kind of money on him. The frustrating part is his goals at Posh looked very good. I know this is a step up but some of the defenders he's playing against are not much above league 1 standard.

Comment

His positioning does my head in when hes upfront with smith and not close enough and reading the flickons etc, and why he has to take so many touches all the time, it costs him a shot at goal so many times, hes just too rush and no composure
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Scowen got motm on the official.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Scowen got motm on the official.
              Well done to him. Scowen was the MOTM moderator today.

Comment

Is that admittance we’re not playing good stuff
                I think so.

Comment

• There was 2 poor teams out there today Barnsley much worse than us but could have been in front were it not for a great save from Smithies. Played better with ten men, although for all the good Washington was we were playing with ten all game, think the 10 point gap is probably enough to keep us up because it means these teams now have to win at least 3 more games than us, not sure we'll. Pick up many more points away we have some tough away games but at home we'll do enough, the next 2 home games are big for us,, the only down side is it means Holloway won't be got rid of, and will be in charge again next season,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Lynch stopped a certain goal. Motm for me.
                    I’ve seen that shot since,I’m unsure if it was on target or not? If it was great deflection that could easily have been an own goal either way but fair play to him
                    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      There was 2 poor teams out there today Barnsley much worse than us but could have been in front were it not for a great save from Smithies. Played better with ten men, although for all the good Washington was we were playing with ten all game, think the 10 point gap is probably enough to keep us up because it means these teams now have to win at least 3 more games than us, not sure we'll. Pick up many more points away we have some tough away games but at home we'll do enough, the next 2 home games are big for us,, the only down side is it means Holloway won't be got rid of, and will be in charge again next season,
                      The ground will be empty next season if Holloway and co. are still at the club. Season ticket sales will be interesting....I know loads of regular STs who will not be renewing. The place desperately needs a lift.

Comment

There was 2 poor teams out there today Barnsley much worse than us but could have been in front were it not for a great save from Smithies. Played better with ten men, although for all the good Washington was we were playing with ten all game, think the 10 point gap is probably enough to keep us up because it means these teams now have to win at least 3 more games than us, not sure we'll. Pick up many more points away we have some tough away games but at home we'll do enough, the next 2 home games are big for us,, the only down side is it means Holloway won't be got rid of, and will be in charge again next season,
                        Pretty much how I see it. We"ll stay up but more of the same carp next season. At least Jamie should be fit again which will give us a lift.

Comment

well, the football is shyte and the fans are not turning up so, the owners will need to act at some point. i hope for a change of manager in the summer and some new impetus given to the fans and club as a whole.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Grim day yesterday wheather wise with 2 poor teams battling away on the pitch while the atmosphere off it was equally poor. No way was there 12k and a bit in that ground yesterday. The board need to look at these things as no way will I renew my St's next year at 1250.00.

Comment

As we know came from Posh who play attack minded football
                              so going to score goals at a lower level.

As we dont play that type of football wonder why we signed him
                              a bit kneejerk i think.

The posh chairman plays the way to inflate forwards price this
                              getting good funds for the club or his back pocket?

The one exception Assambolonga but 15 mill ��

Comment

• Phil Spencer

@PhilSpenc23
                                Joel Lynch named in EFL team of the week #QPR https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...gside-14249063
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X