Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

New Year means new luck

Hopefully Scowen and Robs are back in contention today.

Cardiff riding high in the league; assuming they are bottom and top today?? If so might be decent atmosphere

No Hall, Washington or Wheeler in Squad?

According to dave mcintyre, Gump2 is back in the starting lineup today.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Around The Grounds
      @ArndTheGrnds
      #QPR have won 12 of their last 16 home league matches against Cardiff City (D1 L3) #BlueBirds

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Around The Grounds
        @ArndTheGrnds
        #QPR have won 12 of their last 16 home league matches against Cardiff City (D1 L3) #BlueBirds
        Didnt realise that we had won that many against them at home, heres hoping we get straight at them and get a few today and early doors.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Didnt realise that we had won that many against them at home, heres hoping we get straight at them and get a few today and early doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            They've lost their last 3 as well. Gotta be hoping for 3 points today.

Comment

Stop holliet and we have a chance, won't be easy so let's see
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Stop holliet and we have a chance, won't be easy so let's see
                Stop Hoillet?! HAHA there was a time not so very long ago when all the opposition would need to do to get possesion back was to give Junior the ball. A skied shot, screwed cross or pointless run into a defender was all that was needed.

Can't believe he's now a player to be worried about. The guy is equal only to Mackie in wasted end product.

Except for Wembley, his 1 moment of glory.

Comment

Sit easy guys I have just won on Pro Evo which is always a good indicator of how matchday will go

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                    Stop Hoillet?! HAHA there was a time not so very long ago when all the opposition would need to do to get possesion back was to give Junior the ball. A skied shot, screwed cross or pointless run into a defender was all that was needed.

Can't believe he's now a player to be worried about. The guy is equal only to Mackie in wasted end product.

Except for Wembley, his 1 moment of glory.
                    I personally think we always used him wrong. Utterly useless coming from a midfield position and trying to beat a man or cross a ball. Played off a central striker or wide in a 3 up top, he can be very dangerous!

Comment

I'd expect Washington and mackie to start,It's the Gimps go to non goalscoring duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        I personally think we always used him wrong. Utterly useless coming from a midfield position and trying to beat a man or cross a ball. Played off a central striker or wide in a 3 up top, he can be very dangerous!
                        Are you trying to tell me that qpr used a decent player in the wrong position? Never

Comment

Cardiff no doubt targeting this as a game to get themselves back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            According to dave mcintyre, Gump2 is back in the starting lineup today.
                            FFS thought it was happy new year not crappy new year

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                              FFS thought it was happy new year not crappy new year

crappie is still out injured though. so one less gump to worry about

Comment

Working...
                              X