No announcement yet.

Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I honestly feel sorry for the squad. Give us a chance and play a proper back 4, with a proper midfield. It's driving me to dispair!

Comment

• Anyone been any good West mate?
      Dont sound like it from here

Comment

• If we can get a point I will be "happy".
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Luongo with a very poor match so far although he actually had a shot on goal!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• It’s a debut for Aramide Oteh as he replaces Bright Osayi-Samuel

Come on u Rsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• as predictited, bright lasts 60 mins then is taken off for oteh
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• So will "I"

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Difference is I want the team to succeed. You are too fixated on your flailing hero.
                  Ha i must of misread you wanting us to take a tonking to out ollie!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
                    What ####ing chances 1 shot on target in 60 minutes against Millwall.
                    Enough of this clown now,Stubborn arrogant #### who is really without any clue.
                    Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                    I honestly feel sorry for the squad. Give us a chance and play a proper back 4, with a proper midfield. It's driving me to dispair!
                    hmmm... we are not scoring goals because we have no threat upfront and you wanna play 4 at the back. Good idea!

Comment

• Idrissa Sylla drags an effort wide of the mark. He certainly had better options available.

Comment

• Our players are making many mistakes all over the pitch, we will concede another by the looks of this!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• We are always a step late, just running after the ball like idiots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Ha i must of misread you wanting us to take a tonking to out ollie!
                            If a tonking would guarantee that outcome I'd take it but we are likely stuck with the imbecile no matter how bad things get so would rather we scrape some points.

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
                              hmmm... we are not scoring goals because we have no threat upfront and you wanna play 4 at the back. Good idea!
                              Ain't scoring much playing three are we?

Comment

• Luke Freeman cuts onto his left foot 20 yards out and snaps his effort wide of the mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X