• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton v QPR **Match thread**

Konchesky again
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Not sure what Mackie's done to merit a place.....

Comment

Quite like the look of that. Would maybe have took a chance on El Karate in place of Hoilett. Not that Hoilett has done bad just to give the lad some game time.

Comment

Would prefer chery to mackie

Comment

Toilett again and Chery on the bench... Konch *shudder...

Still think we'll win, despite the best efforts of Toilett, Konch and Henry to scupper it.

Comment

Receipe for disaster=Konchesky.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Horribly grim day here in Bolton, hopefully a performance will make it worth it!
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Comment

Heskey is playing

Robinson not even ready for the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Heskey is playing

Robinson not even ready for the bench?
                      Apparently Robinson is being assessed in a friendly next week!
                      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Clough is also playing, hmm. I hope Henry and Luongo are up for it, today.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Chery is off end of season in my opinion

Comment

Konchesky will make Heskey look like a farrking hybrid of Usain Bolt and Ronaldo
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Chery is off end of season in my opinion
                              Another player I dont get why he's always on the bench. Would have started Khayati and Angella too.

Comment

Working...
                              X