Derby County V Queens Park Rangers **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    That must be photoshopped Dave, because I seem to recall not quite so many Derby fans.

Comment

• IRISHDERBY
      When you say our manager is out of his depth, you ain't telling us something we don't already know, plan B. We've never had a plan A under this clown, you weren't to bothered you lost the play off final? Give us a brake, you were all gutted you were so sure you'd win,, you are correct in saying our owners made a lot of mistakes and still are with the 2 clowns we have in charge, and we had £100m earned in 1 minute of 90 to soften the blow ,our FFP fine is likely to be around £9m if you've had your ear to the ground you'd know that and it may be even less as it's being challenged, FFP by several other clubs, ie Wolves Hull, etc , I even think your own club may be one of those I hope you get in the play offs and get done again, it's heart braking, but it won't be by us because we'll be trying to stave off relegation

Comment

• Originally posted by irishderby View Post
        well u had 10 men tonight but look at your team and manager and owner total car crash of a club im glad harry took u up cos it exposed you for what you were out of your depth laughed most weeks when you were up there i hope sherwood moves to you all soon sort of a good fit
        Seeing as you're a fan of a club that had the lowest points total ever, I guess we weren't laughed at quite as much as yourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by irishderby View Post
          i didn't know there was a exam required for posting on here , however i can set my comments out to a better standard.
          i am pleased with the result your manager is out of his depth your team had no plan B tonight he set you up to try and play for the draw when we scored nothing could change ramsey is tacticaly niave.
          i wasnt too bothered when we lost in the play off we wern't ready to go up as proved by last season so you can talk about bobby all you want all he did was get you promoted to the prem where you were so poor it was funny .
          our owners are strong enough to make hard decisions like getting rid of mc claren who was lucky he inherited nigels team played a system that only worked because the players where good enough to make it work with full backs bombing forward a high pressure high tempo game but we were soon found out and the wheels came off .
          now take a long hard look at your owners manager and team your in a bad situation your manager had to go in the summer but that call was to hard for your soft owner
          You signed up to a QPR message board typing out essays to people who don't give a shite. Well done lad must have a really exciting life now go and worry about your team full of chokers. Ta ta

Comment

• Well done, enjoy the win. Be interesting to see how Paul Clements works out for you.

Comment

• Why do people say come in peace because that's a lie i hate to see that being posted .
              What do i get from posting on here well not a lot from what i have read most of you see where your club is at the moment,
              i wouldn't patronize you after all you are not stupid .
              i take pleasure in your defeat and that is the truth and at this time i do not see a way forward for you .
              The same as i believe sunderland are set for a long time in the wilderness .
              And so are you unless there is a huge shift from the top right the way down your club needs rebuilding top to bottom

Comment

• Maybe a slightly more reasoned post...
                Happy with the win which takes us to 10 games undefeated. Losing two left backs in the match though may have made this a costly win so will be nervously waiting the outcome to Forsyth.
                I thought we should have got a second but lacked the energy/compare to kill the game off. Same thing happened on our last mid week game so may need addressing.
                Was closer than I thought it was going to be, you look to have some good players but not a good team.
                I would repeat the drivel about your premiership season but don't want to be mean. Just remember you have to try far harder if you want to break records in the premier league like we did ;) ....
                Lots of doom and gloom on here, are u genuinely concerned about relegation or is it frustration over not achieving what your squad is capable of. I actually thought you showed fight today just maybe a lack of quality/service up front.....

Comment

• Try and convince yourself re ffp and ear to the ground you are so wrong and contradict yourself and if you are relying on a class action court case to rescue you forget it .
                  its not about getting £90 million its about income recieved in certain accounting periods and your payments from being in the prem dont fall in the correct accounting periods etc so keep reassuring yourself
                  Its your worry as a qpr fan i dont care

Comment

• Comment

• You enjoyed tonights result so much you rushed home to post on a Qpr forum? Im assuming you didnt go to the game.

You say the playoff final didnt bother you much but it clearly did, why else do you have such a dislike for us or were you bullied by a qpr fan when you was a kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raminio View Post
                        Maybe a slightly more reasoned post...
                        Happy with the win which takes us to 10 games undefeated. Losing two left backs in the match though may have made this a costly win so will be nervously waiting the outcome to Forsyth.
                        I thought we should have got a second but lacked the energy/compare to kill the game off. Same thing happened on our last mid week game so may need addressing.
                        Was closer than I thought it was going to be, you look to have some good players but not a good team.
                        I would repeat the drivel about your premiership season but don't want to be mean. Just remember you have to try far harder if you want to break records in the premier league like we did ;) ....
                        Lots of doom and gloom on here, are u genuinely concerned about relegation or is it frustration over not achieving what your squad is capable of. I actually thought you showed fight today just maybe a lack of quality/service up front.....
                        He's completely blown our season mate. What's worse is the fact that those who should have realised it a long time ago still haven't seen the light.

Not at all worried about relegation as there are so many poor teams in the division that even a slight improvement will see us OK.

Frustration coupled with incredulity.

Comment

• Fair enough.
                          Having watched the goal, I hate to admit it but possibly a handball there... I think if you could get a decent midfielder or two then you could start climbing back up the table. Squad on paper looks above average for the championship just a lack of fluidity to your attack with longer balls over a patient build up.
                          Had it after "that" season with Derby and the reorganisation of the club/wage slashing etc has taken years but finally reaping the results.
                          All the best until we next meet...

Comment

• Irishderby why couldn't you be a decent poster on anothers site like Raminio has been. Derby haven't done anything of note yet as per the last few seasons. Getting to the play off final and losing and then f ucking it up totally towards the end of last season is nowt to write home about. Come back when you have been in the premiership 3 out of 4 seasons. We got to the premiership in 2010 without spending big money and as everyone knows you rarely stay in there without spending big so it will be good to watch your spending if indeed you ever get back up.

Comment

Working...
                            X