Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• henry and sandro

Comment

• Four years of Tony's era and we have no foundation in place.

Comment

• So all those that hammered Arry for not giving the kids a chance not feeling so clever now I bet. Furlong was on for a poty 3 weeks ago
        Les and Ramsay have alot to answer for, both way out of their depth. Les imo plotted to get Arry out with Tone, and then had know idea what to do.....f**kin jokers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Good post.

Mate the team have well and truly screwed me with this performace!! Have tried so hard to be optimistic under Ramsey and have truly mugged myself off with the optimism! Though into defence I didn't envisage being 3-0 down to palace at ht - that's just disgraceful!!

Comment

• Please take Henry off.

Comment

• our wingers are robbing a living at qpr. Look at the crystal palace wingers. Pace, power, strength, skill, agility and end product. AND THIS IS CRYSTAL PALACE FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Mate the team have well and truly screwed me with this performace!! Have tried so hard to be optimistic under Ramsey and have truly mugged myself off with the optimism! Though into defence I didn't envisage being 3-0 down to palace at ht - that's just disgraceful!!
                Not just you mate tbf..i felt positive before the match too and though the players would put in a performance. So much fun to be a rangers fan eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  So all those that hammered Arry for not giving the kids a chance not feeling so clever now I bet. Furlong was on for a poty 3 weeks ago
                  Les and Ramsay have alot to answer for, both way out of their depth. Les imo plotted to get Arry out with Tone, and then had know idea what to do.....f**kin jokers.
                  I wanted to see Tom Hitchcock. I thought he might be useful off the bench last season, especially when Will farking Hughes was playing. We might as well begin considering a Youth team for the rest of the season. Atleast we could figure out who has a future and who doesn't :D

Comment

In all fairness to my first post I genuinely didn't envision us being 3 - 0 down at half time!!! I still stand by the fact that if you look at the two squads there's not a lot of difference! Genuinely think it comes down to application, desire and nous!!

So hands up the boys have ensured I look like a first class mug with my earlier post but just debated right now!! Didn't see this coming at all and let's be honest today's performace now highlights that Ramsey is out of his depth! For all his goodwill and effort which I believe is there in abundance he's just to far out of his comfort zone!!
                    Was only joking, obviously.

But this shower have embarrassed us pretty much all season long. The players, the management and the ridiculous way that the owners/board have allowed it to continue unabated, lurching from bad to worse.

I expect that we will now see some more of the usual tripe from the players who claim to be working hard to put things right and up for the battle, when quite clearly they don't and are not. So predictable really.

Comment

• Anyone got protips on throw ins for SWP? lol

Comment

Embarrassing and tbh disgusting!! For the players to go and play like this in a game of this level is just short of disgusting!!!

I've stuck up for Ramsey on here but today's decisions show how much he is out of depth!! I agree with a few of the pundits today!! Why change the team so drastically form the team who gave a good account of themselves against Spurs! Clearly upset the rhythm...

He's taken a punt with this team and its one of those ones where your either a hero all fall flat on your face and Ramsey now has a lot to answer for.

Fact is today we are losing but we won't be out of this fight! Board need to do something drastic and bring in a old hand until the end of season, just give is a slimmer of a chance!!

They have to act now. Going down wll ruin us, so why wait? Nothing against Ramsey personally, but we need experience of how to organise a team ASAP.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Oh, forgot to mention that this is the very first time a QPR team has lost a top flight game at Selhurst Park.

Just another achievement in a long list from this season.

Comment

• Ramsey looks shell shocked. Fella knows he's totally out of his depth.

Comment

• Its amazing how Ramsey have yet to make a sub other than Hill replacing Furlong..

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Oh, forgot to mention that this is the very first time a QPR team has lost a top flight game at Selhurst Park.

Just another achievement in a long list from this season.
                                Also first time Palace have EVER scored 3 in a first half of football...

Comment

Working...
                                X