No announcement yet.

QPR v Sheff U Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it's irrelevant who turned out for today - Redknap doesn't want a cup run to disrupt our relegation survival

Sheffield were always going to be more up for it than any of our players

Time to rest Austin/Caulker - get the kids with something to prove on for 2nd half

Comment

Is there any chance we can come back from this?

If not why not try the younger players?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Ferdinand is doing ok hitman its midfield onwards costing us this game lets not blame cause you don't like an individual

Sheff Utd are a team of migits they have more dwarfs then Snow White but they have won every ball in the air. There proper tiny but whipping us aerially
        fair enough mate. if your there then ya have a better view than i do

will keep my trap shut about him until i hear on the radio that ferdinand has swallowed the ball and has run across his own goal line
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Few players showing they don't have the guts of minerals for a scrap so god help us second half of season if there still with us

Comment

I honestly don't mind if we go out of the Cup, we've got enough on our plate with a relegation scrap, if we go out playing a strong squad at home to a League One outfit, that's a bit concerning!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
              Think it's irrelevant who turned out for today - Redknap doesn't want a cup run to disrupt our relegation survival

Sheffield were always going to be more up for it than any of our players

Time to rest Austin/Caulker - get the kids with something to prove on for 2nd half
              Neither do i.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                45mins that could shape next week i feel...roaring comeback n full of confindence for burnley.....limp rollover i fear for us next week\!
                agreed
                Shef Utd will tire, chances will come - lets just hope they earn the vast sums they are paid!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  fair enough mate. if your there then ya have a better view than i do

will keep my trap shut about him until i hear on the radio that ferdinand has swallowed the ball and has run across his own goal line
                  They totally broke on us mate they had six tearing forward we had three I think trying get back and they picked right pass and opened us up no one other then defence making any effort to get back

Comment

if redknapp doesnt want to be in the facup..........pull the farking club outta the competition.......how dare he and the players currently not trying insult the fans who have paid to go along to support them..........its one of the reasons im falling out of love with football!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They totally broke on us mate they had six tearing forward we had three I think trying get back and they picked right pass and opened us up no one other then defence making any effort to get back
                      That sounds shocking!

Comment

At game, ####ing frozen and watching a team putting in zero effort, every year i say never again after watching us in the cup, will I ever learn

Comment

Sharpe Hungary players, midfield players making runs to support and beyond the striker, fit and organised, just wish I was talking about my side unfortunately it's the league one team.

If anyone really has any doubts about Redknapp watch this game closely, inferior players trained and organised into a much better team than their QPR counterparts who have by far the better individuals. His outdated methods surely can't be defended for much longer, whilst the result doesn't really matter the performance does and it's just more of the same, need a big turn round here.

Comment

Hoillett shocking and I'm being polite

There team of 5footers and we have won f uck all in the air

Comment

bobby zamora on

Comment

Hoillett shocking and I'm being polite

There team of 5footers and we have won f uck all in the air
                                Club should refund the fans who went today.

Comment

Working...
                                X