QPR v Sheff U Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Yes it was because a few players make a difference to the team. Charlie hardly figured today, but am sure he had been told to avoid injury. Joey Barton did not play and whatever anybody says even if he is not playing well he motivates the team. Since coming back Richard Dunne has made an enormous difference to the team. The Chilean players came on late in the game but by then the game was already lost. Also I don't really think anybody was that bothered as can be seen by a senior player, Dunne's interview the other day.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...am-not-4911164

I didn't really want us to be involved in the Cup, but I didn't really want us to get beaten by 3-0, which was by far our worst defeat of the season at home.
    Barton? Most have been saying he's rubbish recently and can't pass to our own players. The team that started is 11 of our so called top 15 players I'd say. Hardly 2nd string. 2nd string is players who don't feature in prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      I wouldn't have a problem at all if he :

A) Put out a team of youngsters and lost.

B) Told everyone well in advance what he was going to do, so that they just didn't bother going if they were expecting a serious football match.

This loon, just does the same thing over and over again and then claims he put out a side that he thought was capable of winning the game.

Shameful attitude from an awful manager.

spot on
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
        What will Harry say after the game?
        Hopefully goodbye
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Barton? Most have been saying he's rubbish recently and can't pass to our own players. The team that started is 11 of our so called top 15 players I'd say. Hardly 2nd string. 2nd string is players who don't feature in prem.
          Maybe this shows that he is not as rubbish as everybody thinks. Basically I was saying he motivates the team as do players like Richard Dunne and Clint. These players were not playing today and there was no motivation. Most of the players were going through the motions. Sheffield United seemed to be quite physical. Were there any injuries. I think this is more important than the defeat.

I think I'll leave this board for a few days now until everybody has forgotten about this result (that's about as long as it usually takes).

Comment

• Not sure what to make of that, wait until you see the gash up made for the third

one word to describe that inept

Comment

• I think the highlights are worth skipping on this one!

Comment

Working...
              X