On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Right what can I say, that performance was a disgrace, total lack of cohesion,lack of basic skills and in case of BAE a total could not give a **** attitude.

HR as usual put out a totally unbalanced defensive team and duly changed it before H/T,BAE was just a waste of space at left midfield and Hughes is just crap.

Carrol had a total nightmare and Keane does not understand the off side law, and at 21 is really quite a poor player out of his depth, it really pisses me off to see these crappy loan signings playing, whatever anyone says our young players like Petrasso and Hitchcock could not be worse.

Ravel is the only spark in the team and has a blistering shot, decent goal by Hoillet but generally his shooting is wayward, never say die performance from Hill, good to see Simpson back and he obviously needs a few game, BZ as usual put in a shift that achieved very little, and Maiga actually looked a bit lively in a crappy sort of way.

This really is a poor league, and apart from the money the thought of Prem football with these players scares me

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Right what can I say, that performance was a disgrace, total lack of cohesion,lack of basic skills and in case of BAE a total could not give a **** attitude.

HR as usual put out a totally unbalanced defensive team and duly changed it before H/T,BAE was just a waste of space at left midfield and Hughes is just crap.

Carrol had a total nightmare and Keane does not understand the off side law, and at 21 is really quite a poor player out of his depth, it really pisses me off to see these crappy loan signings playing, whatever anyone says our young players like Petrasso and Hitchcock could not be worse.

Ravel is the only spark in the team and has a blistering shot, decent goal by Hoillet but generally his shooting is wayward, never say die performance from Hill, good to see Simpson back and he obviously needs a few game, BZ as usual put in a shift that achieved very little, and Maiga actually looked a bit lively in a crappy sort of way.

This really is a poor league, and apart from the money the thought of Prem football with these players scares me

let me reassure you that we will not win the playoffs. you can sleep well tonight.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Always appreciate your immediate thoughts Romford. Looks like you've sat through another pitiful display.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Always appreciate your immediate thoughts Romford. Looks like you've sat through another pitiful display.
        You actually sit there thinking is this the worst we have been this season, difficult to say in some games because we have won,however I am going to go for the game today as the worst this season, mainly because Blackpool really are a terrible team and secondly the performances from, BAE, Keane and Carroll really were the pits, the only thing I will say about Carroll is he does not hide, however the way he plays it may help if he did hide,preferably in the dressing room.

Comment

1 player who's quickly starting to give me the hump is BAE. And I know exactly why... his slowly turning into Bosingwa. A few people said it when he first joined, but I gave him a chance as he was pulling of some great performances. But now he's not only getting lazy, he's consistently getting lazy and almost becoming dangerous to play. And the big problem for me is I honestly can't see him snapping out of this bad, I don't care attitude.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Still third (from the top!) with that point today.......happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                ...and you're not with constant and incessant moaning, week in week out. You're an old woman. Pot kettle black chum!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  WHAT!!!!!! you mean to tell me we're not 1st or 2nd??? Oh for focks sake you've ruined my Saturday night!!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    WHAT!!!!!! you mean to tell me we're not 1st or 2nd??? Oh for focks sake you've ruined my Saturday night!!!

reckon that will be true for a few saddos tonight Nick, despite a draw. #getalife

Comment

And in the real world we just drew against a team with no fit striker and that's a good result?
                      Can't wait for the playoffs on today's performance!
                      I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

That bushy haired guy who still hopes to be playing football with Spurs is an absolute disgrace. Did he do anything fast today? Was like watching an elephant wading through treacle
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Have to agree that BAE was dog awful today. How Yun doesn't play ahead of him I reckon he must of eaten Rosie or something

Comment

some spot on assessments here, Blackpool were absolutely dire, BAE a lazy ****, a very poor division which we have managed to struggle in despite our third place, not a moan, just stating some facts
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              let me reassure you that we will not win the playoffs. you can sleep well tonight.
                              Same man who only a week or so bet me we wouldnt even be in the play offs, youre words dont mean much here imo mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X