Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You had to Keep Mahon or Leighterwood

Which one would you keep?

I'm going to surprise everyone here and go for Mahon.

I am not saying anyone is being sold, but we do have a surplus of midfielders, but surely only one can play with Rowlands?

Leighterwood is best tackler we have, but his distribution can be woeful (yes I know I said he was better than Lopez), but Mahon rarely gives the ball away and can tackle too.

If you have to which one would you keep, considering they seem to play the same position?

I'll add does anyone think that Leighterwood is better proposition right back than Ramage? Magilton has made no attempt to try him there pre-season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Yes to your last question which is why I'd keep him of the two.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Going to surprise myself and go for Mahon, when played deeper in a 5 man midfield hes very effective.

Leigertwood technically is worse than me.

Comment

Mahon for me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Which one would you keep?

I'm going to surprise everyone here and go for Mahon.

I am not saying anyone is being sold, but we do have a surplus of midfielders, but surely only one can play with Rowlands?

Leighterwood is best tackler we have, but his distribution can be woeful (yes I know I said he was better than Lopez), but Mahon rarely gives the ball away and can tackle too.

If you have to which one would you keep, considering they seem to play the same position?

I'll add does anyone think that Leighterwood is better proposition right back than Ramage? Magilton has made no attempt to try him there pre-season
          You would rather have mahon over legs?! God help us!:waaaht:

Comment

would keep both. Legs for me would be 1st choice Right-Back, keep mahon as a holding midfielder for away games only, and ramage back up rb and cb, so i would sell fitz hall before any of them.

Comment

Mahon runs through a brick wall for this club, he gets my vote.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

legs, can play in more possitions

Comment

mahon has the pace and agility of a brick wall!! lol. would keep both

Comment

Could be wrong and often am, don;t think we will ever see Leigterwood right back under Magilton
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Leighterwood, no question.

Comment

If we'd have got lopez we wouldnt have had this problem.

Comment

Mahon has a time and a place for me but not against lesser opposition like Blackpool at home for example. When you are away up north on a Tuesday Dec night you play Mahon, when you want to protect a slender lead you send on Mahon and if you know only one goal will be in it yes you should play Mahon.

Mahon protects the back 4, a steady yet very unspectacular player, he is just what you need in the CCC and he is a very good squad player to have.
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-07-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

e4hoop they are both better than Lopez, he plays for Swansea

Comment

mahon is not good enough in my opinion. legs aint a great player by any stretch but is better than mahon - hes always off the pace imo

Comment

Working...
                              X