Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro footballers you have played against?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro footballers you have played against?

In light of W12Rangers relevation that he marked our proposed new striker DJ Cambell and played him off the park.

Who have you played against and how did you get on?

I'll start. I played against one Raymond Wilkins when I considered myself to be a useful central MF maestro for Bishopshalt against Townfield. He scored 5 in a 9-0 drubbing and ran rings round me. He never got out of second gear and scored at least 1 with his head. It was along time ago but I'm pretty sure he made at least 3 of the other 4 goals too!!! He was just in a different class. It was also then that I was never gonna make it!!!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    In light of W12Rangers relevation that he marked our proposed new striker DJ Cambell and played him off the park.

I'll start. I played against one Raymond Wilkins when I considered myself to be a useful central MF maestro for Bishopshalt against Townfield. He scored 5 in a 9-0 drubbing and ran rings round me. He never got out of second gear and scored at least 1 with his head. It was along time ago but I'm pretty sure he made at least 3 of the other 4 goals too!!! He was just in a different class. It was also then that I was never gonna make it!!!!!
    did he have a full head of hair back then oldhoop? did you?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      did he have a full head of hair back then oldhoop? did you?

Unlike slaphead Butch I still have a full head. He was long haired in those days and very ****y too!!!
      oldhoop

Comment

craig bellamy 1995 wales vs england youth
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

..............and how did you get on?
          oldhoop

Comment

not very well lofl.

i was sent off for violent conduct - albeit not towards him i'm ashamed to say.

I did have a blinding run and decent cross at one point where i heard someone say "he's better than steve mcmanaman" which made my day (until the sending off that is)

Comment

Once had Eto'o in my pocket.

Comment

Albeit he was a powerpod

Comment

Panini sticker albums dont count

Comment

Marcus Bent, went to school with him and knocked him out of a game of World Cup at the age of 13. Though he wasn't Bent at the time (And i mean Bent by name) :-)

Comment

What was that a Match Attax card?
                      oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post

Show me where I made that particular revelation you numpty?

Comment

I played against Marcus Gayle ( ex Don's ,Watford ,Glasgow Rangers) and managed to stop him scoring, i also played in the same West london schools team as him as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            Panini sticker albums dont count
                            I beat you to taking the p.iss out of myself.

Comment

played against 2 south african proffesional youth academy sides last year, dont know any names but they were awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X