Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert Hall & Ephraim

Ok in theory,

we know that Hall is not a solid centre half and we leak more with him than without him, and we also now know that Ephraim is down the pecking order... :eyes_droped:

So rather than leave them out, why not try and fit them in and convert them into new roles.... :greedy:

I thought Hall would be better off as our centre forward, he probably would make a decent target man.:eyes_droped:

I also beleive that ephraim would be a great left back.;)

Could that be the answer to our position crisis??:beaten:

If I was Jim, I would be tempted to try that in our next friendly to see hall and ephraim in motion.:bad_smile:

I have seen this done many times at the highest level of football teams and most often than not it works...:money:

Love the smileys
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Ok in theory,

we know that Hall is not a solid centre half and we leak more with him than without him, and we also now know that Ephraim is down the pecking order... :eyes_droped:

So rather than leave them out, why not try and fit them in and convert them into new roles.... :greedy:

I thought Hall would be better off as our centre forward, he probably would make a decent target man.:eyes_droped:

I also beleive that ephraim would be a great left back.;)

Could that be the answer to our position crisis??:beaten:

If I was Jim, I would be tempted to try that in our next friendly to see hall and ephraim in motion.:bad_smile:

I have seen this done many times at the highest level of football teams and most often than not it works...:money:

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Is this DexterForEngland??????????
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

are u flavio? although sutton and dublin made good bentre backs, no reason it wont work the other way, didnt hall get as many goals as aggy last season anyway?! got same as di carmine i think

Comment

*centre backs* lol

Comment

In a word, no.

Comment

Sorry Ollie, I reckon Dexterforengland will be the only person likely to agree with you on that one!

Comment

See there are worse options than Magilton!!

Comment

stick borrowdale up front, sorted

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      its a thought...well he did score a couple of real crackers last season at home to Barnsley, one of them being contender for goal of the season

Comment

Going to upset MYU,#

Hall has been very good so far in the friendlies, in fact one of the best players on show.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Hall has been very good so far in the friendlies, in fact one of the best players on show.
                          Yes, as was also mentioned in the Croat's report. Clearly he wanted to make up for missing the flight out.

Comment

I'm all happy to be proved wrong on Hall, if he or any other player is going to start giving 100% to our club them I'm behind them. Just don't say that name again on here

Comment

Hall did start out as a striker in the early days at chesham utd playing up front with victor renner, he done well being that target man in his time there and the double he got against barnsley last season brought back memories, he filled in at center back in one match and the rest is history.

Think he's an option to throw up top for the last ten Mins if we are chasing a game but wouldn't use him up there apart from that.
                              "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Working...
                              X