Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton insists Gervinho ruckus halted potential move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton insists Gervinho ruckus halted potential move

QPR captain claims he could have moved to Arsenal last month but for his clash with Gervinho.

More...

ah well... he would not like it there anyway!

Comment

Thank f*** for that.

Comment

I read that a translated to:

"I was going to join Arsenal until I found out that Arsene Wenger was touching the u18 African lads before games in a bid to raise their testosterone levels (he actually gave Frimpong a full blown hand job- including a tickle of the ring piece- before the Liverpool game and stopped just before the vinegar strokes and so he was like a raving loony on the pitch!). Theres no way I could be part of a side that is run by such a man. Then, the nail in the coffin in my decision was looking at the league table and realising QPR were a much better side than Arsenal and theyre both headed in totally opposite directions".

Anybody else read it as this too or just me reading between the lines too much?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I read that a translated to:

"I was going to join Arsenal until I found out that Arsene Wenger was touching the u18 African lads before games in a bid to raise their testosterone levels (he actually gave Frimpong a full blown hand job- including a tickle of the ring piece- before the Liverpool game and stopped just before the vinegar strokes and so he was like a raving loony on the pitch!).
          A lot of detail here. You've really thought deeply about that image.
          WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

family web-site ?..mmmmmmmmm??~!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
              family web-site ?..mmmmmmmmm??~!!!
              Sorry mate next time I'll simply comment "good article" in fear of upsetting somebody.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Arsene does have that park keeper in his hut look
                http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Working...
                X