Qpr fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr fans

All i ever hear from our fans is how good we are and how loyal we are. Personally i think thats nonsense. Last season 80% of the time the atmosphere at home was awful, it made me cringe and it was totally embarassing. I brought some pals to a couple of home games last season, one of which is a liverpool fan who goes to many games. I struggle to comprehend what he must of thought when comparing supporters of his club to ours. If our 'fans' put as much effort in to singing and supporting the team as they did in moaning and booing then Loftus Road would be rocking week-in week-out. Regardless of what you see or what you hear,get behind the team for the 90minutes every week. I honestly feel a packed and loud Loftus Road is worth 12-15points every season, but last year atmosphere was worst ive ever seen it. Only occasion i felt truly proud of our fans was villa away, sung our hearts out for 90mins solid and properly embarassed villa fans, and without us that night we would have lost IMHO. It reminded me of the underdog spirit we carried with us every week,the seige mentality we used to have and the united supporters we used to have. We need to bring that unity back. Stand UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE. As Mr Holloway once said 'When we play towards the loft the fans suck the ball into the net'. Cheer up FFS!!!!

:(.........am i bothered!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

what's to cheer when a majority of the games were 0-0 and total defensive football......liverpool fans had good attacking football to watch.

Comment

plus 90mins watching the bindippers lets them escape from their monotonous lives in north wales!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          plus 90mins watching the bindippers lets them escape from their monotonous lives in north wales!
          A bit harsh but true Liverpool fans really do support their team and oompah is right. Lets be more positive ......come on :victory:
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

then lets get a 'conductor' of songs on the pitch before the game whipping up the crowd...........i say let sir dex of the racecourse lead the chorus dressed in a 1960's rangers retro kit compleat with the bloke in the sa stand who blows the horn n wears the silly hat!!!

Comment

That's Grandad isn't it?
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

oompah,agree mate,but loyalty is unrivalled,atmosphere needs to liven up this season,think QP an R blocks should move to X block and bods that sing in SAR sit in A block,bit of banter with the away support with good football will definately create a noise
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Must admit there is a bit of banter in A and B blocks. It takes a while to get them going but once stirred they give the away fans a bit of stick. I think Q,P,R blocks should move to A and B just to wind the away support up. It would be great atmosphere all 90 minutes.

Comment

If our 'fans' put as much effort in to singing and supporting the team as they did in moaning and booing then Loftus Road would be rocking week-in week-out............if 60% of loyal fans hadn't been priced out of going then you wouldn't hear the booing buffoons its that simple.i sincerely hope you don't include all of the fans in your sweeping statement as that would be grossly unfair.
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      Must admit there is a bit of banter in A and B blocks. It takes a while to get them going but once stirred they give the away fans a bit of stick. I think Q,P,R blocks should move to A and B just to wind the away support up. It would be great atmosphere all 90 minutes.
                      Yea, true that.

And well said oompah, come on you r'sssss!!!
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Or if they wanted to stay in the Ellerslie then move to the opposite of A and B whatever blocks they are. To be fair when I sit in A or B the away fans are loud and proud but you barely hear Q and R sing but if you listen to fans in Q and R they think the away is quiet. So come on sit nearer the away fans and get the atmos buzzing.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          what's to cheer when a majority of the games were 0-0 and total defensive football......liverpool fans had good attacking football to watch.
                          Here Here to that. It can take me up to 2 hours to get to LR from where i live and there were times last season when i really wondered if it was worth all the hassle and time travelling to White City to watch Paolo Sousa's negative tactics bore me to tears. Christ the football under Holloway was Sunday League at times but the passion and desire of the players made it unthinkable for me to miss a game. If Magilton can get the boys to start knocking it about and playing with real passion Loftus Rd will be absolutly rocking dont worry about that.

Comment

We should turn the Ellersie stand into QPR Ultras only.Flares smoke bombs,huge banners and pete on a umpires chair at the front conducting us with his drum
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

that would be immense

Comment

Working...
                              X