• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement expected shortly

wont be british

u heard it here first

Argh I AM SO CONFUSED

Comment

u heard it when i said it would be foreign the other day as it goes ;)

To be honest I think De Canio is back on the cards. He's been gagging to come back since he left..indeed before Dowie took over he was saying "have i made a mistake?"

He's stayed in constant touch with the club. Not saying it is deffo him BUT he was nailed on 6 weeks ago..i'm not to sure what happened in between then and now.

Wouldnt be surprised at all if he returned.

Like I said the other day - the board are worried that any replacement who's British would be no different to Dowie.

That, and De Canio would be welcomed by a much larger % of fans than say Magilton would.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        u heard it when i said it would be foreign the other day as it goes ;)

To be honest I think De Canio is back on the cards. He's been gagging to come back since he left..indeed before Dowie took over he was saying "have i made a mistake?"

He's stayed in constant touch with the club. Not saying it is deffo him BUT he was nailed on 6 weeks ago..i'm not to sure what happened in between then and now.

Wouldnt be surprised at all if he returned.

Like I said the other day - the board are worried that any replacement who's British would be no different to Dowie.

That, and De Canio would be welcomed by a much larger % of fans than say Magilton would.
        hope you are right mate....would take LDC over Magilton all day long.

Comment

You heard it here first when I said one thing, and then went back on it, and then said the next thing until you've laid such a web saying that you said you knew that it seems you got it right. This whole manager thing, with everyone saying that they knew, and spun some blx has been doing my swede in. Part of the reason I haven't read any message boards properly , especially this one for a couple of weeks. Not just inside/insider man - plenty of people up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
            You heard it here first when I said one thing, and then went back on it, and then said the next thing until you've laid such a web saying that you said you knew that it seems you got it right. This whole manager thing, with everyone saying that they knew, and spun some blx has been doing my swede in. Part of the reason I haven't read any message boards properly , especially this one for a couple of weeks. Not just inside/insider man - plenty of people up to it.
            You're right.

I dont think any of us know at all on this one, I really don't.

I know LDC was in the frame as I briefly spoke to him on the phone (well sung at him more like). That's the only fact i have on this...all i do know is i wish they'd hurry up

Comment

You're right.

I dont think any of us know at all on this one, I really don't.

I know LDC was in the frame as I briefly spoke to him on the phone (well sung at him more like). That's the only fact i have on this...all i do know is i wish they'd hurry up
              Exactly my thoughts on people not knowing and hurrying up , not doing any favours keeping on leaving it.

Comment

What ever happened with Vialli? I’m sure there was a thing about him coming over for an Interview…

Comment

Originally posted by RatpackR View Post
                  What ever happened with Vialli? I’m sure there was a thing about him coming over for an Interview…
                  Viallis friends with Gianni so is out for dinner with him loads when he's around so, wouldnt read too much into him being spotted out and about. But, like I said..havent got a scooby

Comment

Originally posted by RatpackR View Post
                    Has anybody not been linked with job?

Comment

Okay so-IF the manager is foreign-the list of possibles...

De Canio
                      Tapia
                      Zenga
                      Ranieri
                      Vialli
                      Trappatoni
                      Cantona

Comment

I've always said it's been LDC from day 1. That wasn't just a guess either.............. all these other names have merely been smoke and mirrors in a vain attempt to think that we've been done a favour by getting LDC back...

Sad day for the club if true and I'm just hanging on the "I TOLD YOU SO" postings for a little bit longer in the hope it is anyone but LDC.

Not denigrating LDC's abilities or style of football per se but for what his appointment would mean for the future of the club under FB/GP

Comment

Viallis friends with Gianni so is out for dinner with him loads when he's around so, wouldnt read too much into him being spotted out and about. But, like I said..havent got a scooby
                          Well would be more surprised if he hadn;t been recommended by Giaanni to Flav and interviewed etc... could be feasible. I would be happier with him or LDC than any of the recently low key british names mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            I've always said it's been LDC from day 1. That wasn't just a guess either.............. all these other names have merely been smoke and mirrors in a vain attempt to think that we've been done a favour by getting LDC back...

Sad day for the club if true and I'm just hanging on the "I TOLD YOU SO" postings for a little bit longer in the hope it is anyone but LDC.

Not denigrating LDC's abilities or style of football per se but for what his appointment would mean for the future of the club under FB/GP
                            Do you not feel LDC would be able to work well with GP/FB then Nodge?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Well would be more surprised if he hadn;t been recommended by Giaanni to Flav and interviewed etc... could be feasible. I would be happier with him or LDC than any of the recently low key british names mentioned.
                              Must admit I agree.

Personally, I'd prefer a decent British manager - problem is we aint going to pinch someone (we'd have to pay money!) so, its opting for someone out of work

Comment

Working...
                              X