Free season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free season tickets

Burnley are giving away 6,500 season tickets for next season do you reckon flavio would do the same?

That's crazy! Why would any club in their right mind give away 6500 free ST's when they would sell them if they charged?

Comment

Yes that is very strange, is there a catch?
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No catch they promised all 08/09 ST holders that if they got promoted they would get a free one for 09/10.

They make promises and keep to them.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          No catch they promised all 08/09 ST holders that if they got promoted they would get a free one for 09/10.

They make promises and keep to them.
          Now we know the full story it makes sense. The way the original poster commented on it was as if Burnley had just announced they would give away 6500 ST's

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
            Burnley are giving away 6,500 season tickets for next season do you reckon flavio would do the same?

You already know the answer to this question so why bother asking it absolutely pointless thread and you know it.

If you don't already know the answer to it then that would actually make you a little bit thick or researched the subject matter poorly.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-05-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Burnley and their fans actually took a gamble that paid-off.ST holders who renewed for 2 seasons,last Summer,were guaranteed refunds for next season,if they achieved promotion.Now they have hit the big-time-supposedly worth £60 mil.,the club and the fans win.

Comment

Fair play to them, they took a punt and it paid off, thats a lot of people able to front up two years ST money though, I can't even raise enough for one. :very_sad:

Comment

same here mate!
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

The catch is you all have to buy one the following year when your back in the CCC,the Premier league is gone,the novelty has worn off and Bryan Robson's taken over
                    Last edited by EYR; 27-05-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I opened this thread in the hope that someone was offering a free season ticket.

oh the disappointment
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

we have more chance of flav being skinny then getting free season tickets.

Comment

Working...
                        X