Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we be one of the clubs looking at Jordi Gomez of Swansea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would we be one of the clubs looking at Jordi Gomez of Swansea?

Expected to cost £3m according to BBC so probably not.

Wouldn't mind their manager either

Comment

Jordi Gomez would be a fantastic addition to the squad. But if we weren't prepared to pay £2m to get Watson I doubt we would stretch to £3m to get Gomez.

Imagine having Gomez, Buzsaky, Lopez and Rowlands competing for central midfield places.

Comment

would love him down at rangers, him over Jordi Lopez for me, although one is a free transfer and one will cost £3m so no guesses who we will go for

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
          would love him down at rangers, him over Jordi Lopez for me, although one is a free transfer and one will cost £3m so no guesses who we will go for
          Different types of player! anyway we have buzz!

Comment

spend 3mill??? do me a favour
            WE ARE QPR

Comment

Jordi Gomez is a great player. He's actually contracted to Espanol rather than Swansea (he was on loan last season) and i'd be suprised if they're asking for 3 million for him. If we are spending money on a transfer i'd much rather it be on a striker though..

Comment

Swansea played Gomez as a striker at LR, if we are looking at a midfielder from Swansea I would love to see Bodde but he would be £2m+ and as said we have Buz and him plus Lopez will do a very good job with the right forward.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Good player we will probably offer them 100k or if that fails ttry and get him on loan.

Last season we spent 250k on actual transfer fees so no chance.
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                  X