The Pratt Turns Us Down !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pratt Turns Us Down !!

Swansea City are thought to have turned down an approach by championship rivals QPR for midfielder Darren Prately.

Whilst no formal bid has been made by the London club the Kilburn Times have reported that the Hoops are interested in trying to tempt the former Brentford man away from the Liberty Stadium.
    The midfielder has been hampered by injury in the last part of the season with a shoulder problem.

QPR have been told to end their hopes of signing Swansea City midfielder Darren Pratley.

Before they had a chance of making a formal bid for the 24 year-old, Swansea City told the Loftus Road club that he's strictly not for a sale - especially for the money they were offering to pay.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Hes another Leigertwood, run all day and strong as an ox, but technically not great.

No great shame.

Comment

Playing alongside Dmaion Stewart soon for Jamaica in the Gold Cup in America July.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
        Hes another Leigertwood, run all day and strong as an ox, but technically not great.

No great shame.

Another useless donkey then who also happens to be injury prone

WHY ARE WE TRYING TO SIGN PLAYERS WITHOUT A MANAGER, WHEN WILL WE LEARN!

Comment

No loss we should go after Mark Randall instead.

Comment

I don't understand why we are looking at more centre mids surly we need to improve our full back and striking situation first?

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
              I don't understand why we are looking at more centre mids surly we need to improve our full back and striking situation first?
              Unless we are trying to strenghten all areas? (He says hopefully)

Comment

????

Comment

Although swansea said no, all it takes is a little tapping up from flavio, boy hands in a transfer request, job done.....
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

to be honest, I don't know too much about him.

Playing for jamica this summer, might give me a chance to see how good he is?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      Unless we are trying to strengthen all areas? (He says hopefully)
                      was going to say we have enough in the centre mid area but looking at it, with the loan signings returning we don't (not that a rated them except tarrabett, sp?) so we could actually do with a midfield dynamo
                      as we would only have Legs, Rowlands, Buz, Mahon, Hogan and i don't think this is enough to get us promoted

Comment

look

if we want to sign a good midfield i would buy marcus bean from brentford
                        but it is as cookie monster says we should really be seeing whether we can get hold of a striker

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                          but it is as cookie monster says we should really be seeing whether we can get hold of a striker
                          I...what? I can't. What just happened? This can't be...

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                            he is joking.....isn't he?

Comment

Marcus Bean!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X