BOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS

Turned down move to Belgium and back negotiating a new contract with us .

Hhmmm we'll see.
    Can't see him signing a new deal here

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Hhmmm we'll see.
      Can't see him signing a new deal here
      You could be right Dave , my take on it is he’s waiting for a prem offer that hasn’t yet come . He obviously didn’t fancy Belgium so now we are back to square one . It could be a win win for everyone if he extends his contract by a year as he would double his weekly wage with us and still be available for a transfer if the right club came along .At the same time we would be protecting his value .

Comment

But will he give 100 % for us? That`s the question..imo.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          But will he give 100 % for us? That`s the question..imo.
          Why wouldn’t he it would be his choice if he extended his contract and doubled his wages at the same time .If it does happen it wouldn’t make sense for him to do it while the transfer window is still open anyway.

Comment

Doesn't seem to be too many clubs prepared to spend on transfers. I suspect he would rather run his contract down than sign a new one even if it does double his salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Why wouldn’t he it would be his choice if he extended his contract and doubled his wages at the same time .If it does happen it wouldn’t make sense for him to do it while the transfer window is still open anyway.
              On a second thought I agree. What you say makes sense.

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Doesn't seem to be too many clubs prepared to spend on transfers. I suspect he would rather run his contract down than sign a new one even if it does double his salary.
                Could be right but Freeman signed an extension got a pay rise and still got his move to the prem , so it can be done with a little common sense from the player and his agent of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Could be right but Freeman signed an extension got a pay rise and still got his move to the prem , so it can be done with a little common sense from the player and his agent of course.
                  Yes, with a release clause lower than £5m I suspect.

Comment

Total bovine excrement and guesswork.

Comment

A few Premier League clubs are interested in signing him. Probably waiting to see what offers come from them.

Comment

Not much is happening anywhere. I look at the daily transfers listed on BBC Sport website and there's nothing to see, just a few low-level moves involving players you've never heard of. I think there is just a lot of jockeying and "waiting and seeing". Meanwhile, this void and inactivity will be filled with baseless speculation, dubious conjecture and made up twaddle. Also, half the rumours are started by players, or I should say their agents who are desperately trying to whip up some buzz about their client in order to con people into thinking that their client is hot property and being courted by several clubs. I'm beginning to think there is little more than mild/casual interest in BOS and clubs think why risk a few £million on him now when in 4/5 months he'll cost half that and in 9 months he'll be a free agent.

Comment

If he hasn’t gone or extended his deal by the time the window closes in October I would be calling his bluff . I would say you will not be considered for the first team and can train with the kids . This would damage his development and hopefully force his hand to move now or January at the latest . I know some might say you would devalue him by doing this but he is being devalued with every passing day that his contract is running down anyway.

Comment

Any chance he will sign a two years contract and hope we will be a force in the division next year?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Any chance he will sign a two years contract and hope we will be a force in the division next year?
                              I still think Bos has a lot of developing to do , let’s not forget he only became a regular starter in November last year .The worrying thing is his agent also has Rooney and Harry Magiure on his books so would assume it’s all about the money and not his development.

Comment

Working...
                              X