• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Oteh play today?

Look promising?

Done nothing apart from run around

Comment

Bit harsh feeding off scraps no service .

Comment

Fresh legs was all it was

Comment

we won but substitutes were baffling to me so I guess he would say they were successful.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            we won but substitutes were baffling to me so I guess he would say they were successful.
            Warburton ou..,.......... Nah I'll leave that

Comment

I didn't see Oteh do anything noticable. I know he was feeding off scraps, but he didn't really get hold of the ball or win any aerial battles, so we will be in trouble trying to win games if Hugill is not playing.

Comment

if we start next season with up oteh and shopido up front we will be bang in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  if we start next seson with up front with oteh and shopido up front we will be bang in trouble
                  Agree with this but I don’t believe this is the clubs plan .

Comment

We're playing a grinding schedule of games with a paper thin squad. I would suspect that most substitutions are simply about trying to prevent fatigue on the day and in upcoming fixtures.

Comment

I thought Jack Clarke was very consistent

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        I thought Jack Clarke was very consistent

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          if we start next season with up oteh and shopido up front we will be bang in trouble
                          I agree with Stainrod when he says that is not the club's plan. Heaven help us if it ends up with them in the team.

Its only a fantasy, but I would like a season long loan of Balogun from Arsenal. If he goes to another Championship club they will be getting a striker who can score 20+

Comment

Been a bit unlucky with lack of service and game time but doesn't look like the sort of striker who can create chances out of nothing IMO.

Personally think he would benefit from us actually getting the ball into the box for him or from Eze / Clarke playing off him as a number 10.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with Stainrod when he says that is not the club's plan. Heaven help us if it ends up with them in the team.

Its only a fantasy, but I would like a season long loan of Balogun from Arsenal. If he goes to another Championship club they will be getting a striker who can score 20+
                              Anyone remember Tesi Balogun who played for us. About 1956..

Comment

Working...
                              X