No announcement yet.

Watford match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good save by Kelly moments after coming on!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      Great ball by Leistner to chair beats man shoots straight at Ben foster
      He has played quite well in his limited time on the pitch!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

There's only one BFG !!!

Comment

Plenty of positives against a mid table prem side

lost to a big deflection capoue the luckiest bugger against us.

Ball never wasted a pass for 80 minutes looked decent the movement was so much better than I’ve seen for ages

Final ball all needs to be better imo but all in all with Pugh coming in and Kane today the squads looking like a good squad with a better quality in depth

Comment

Looking forward to the big day like never before.

Comment

I thought we played well overall, I'm still concerned we are lacking in the final third, maybe the new signings will change that!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Agree, fairly tidy performance today.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Careful what you wish for, I was feeling the same way when Swansea came to Loftus Road for the season opener in the EPL a few years back, that didn't go well!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

We do have some important players in the side. Ball is quality, never put a foot wrong. Then there's Amos, while Barbet had his best game since he joined. Hall is getting back to his best, fingers crossed he stays away from injuries. Manning works hard, although he was caught out on some occasions. The movement of the team is much better than we had last season and I am sure, with the new additions we've made this week, we will have plenty more to enjoy this season.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Careful what you wish for, I was feeling the same way when Swansea came to Loftus Road for the season opener in the EPL a few years back, that didn't go well!
                      We won't be playing a Watford every week !! If that performance is the mark then Im very happy.

Comment

Very good performance and as mentioned my motm was between Ball & Amos. Smith looked like he’ll be good for us too. Eze is so important as the glue as he rarely wastes the ball. Barbet and the back 5 including Lumley were superb as well. Bright caused trouble and the new boy up top was always playing odd the shoulder and looks like, with service, he’ll be decent. Then two new signings. Just need another forward and think we’ll be a mid table side next season with some good footy thrown in.

Comment

These are exactly the comments I wanted to see. Just got in from work btw.
                          I'm loving the praise Ball is getting. A player seemingly lined up by the boo boys before
                          a ball is kicked in anger.
                          I'm optimistic,........not bad for a pessimist eh!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I'm loving the praise Ball is getting. A player seemingly lined up by the boo boys before
                            Dominic was superb they couldn't get the ball off him, only drag him off !!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Welcome to the not so Dark side, lol great stuff this Window, We will have our shocking moments I'm sure but we will have some day's that just make the Heart sing Big Love to the Rangers Family, get ready for the Rollercoaster!

Comment

Just got back from the game and we did ok . New striker was making good runs but never received the pass , ball and Amos composed , bos ok bit really needs to add some killer instinct to his game . I think we still need another centre back as if we think Leistner will be off soon.. I can see Cameron starting ahead of smith and Hughill to start assuming he signs shortly . Wallace was sat in the stands so don’t see him being ready for Saturday .

Comment

Working...
                                X