Unexpected Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected Window

Well this Transfer window has completely taken me by surprise, a pleasant one, I might add.
    I feel the club's board must now not only take the plaudits, but the serious responsibility.
    What am I waffling about?
    Well imo allowing the manager to sign this many of his ex-players, who mainly joined because of him.
    I believe we should not consider doing the usual QPR thing and sack him before Christmas, ...or after.
    The man needs imo 2 seasons of cease fire to get the this club moving.
    If we sack him after 6 mths, or 12 for that matter we will continue with this player in/out merry go round.
    Even relegation he should stay, he has his players here.

Bum licker
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Tbf there was a similar thread started before last season started about McClaren,and also stating he shouldn't be sacked even if we are doing badly .
      like it or not a manager is judged on results ,if results are bad and we look like we might be relegated expect him to be sacked,that's that way it is here,and at most clubs.im not saying that's the way it should be I'm just saying that's the way it is .
      Warbs needs to bring in attacking players now to give himself a chance ,I hope the board back him in doing so.i personally have faith in our manager and think and hope,given time he can succeed at QPR

Comment

Agree. Fed up with the revolving door. I think we will have a good season. He needs time to let the youth mature into fine wines.

Comment

Think we have signed the most players in the league. Can anyone confirm? JN

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Agree. Fed up with the revolving door. I think we will have a good season. He needs time to let the youth mature into fine wines.
            This

I like his business, very QPR of old. I feel we have the right man, who has asked for certain tools, and got them.
            He must be given time otherwise all these players will either want to leave or be not wanted by the next victim.
            At least we know they didn't join for the money

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              Think we have signed the most players in the league. Can anyone confirm? JN
              Amazing window so far, I gabber flasted JN

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Amazing window so far, I gabber flasted JN
                Not to dampen the mood but only barbet and the loans have excited me. JN

Comment

We have every chance of winning the league and having a decent run in Europe. Happy days.

Comment

Warburton is very much influenced by Sexton. God bless him..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Reminds me of Warnocks window personally. So far NO player is exciting me, neither did the signing of Derry and Hill until they played. Mackie too for that matter...

Comment

A couple of strikers and it would be a good window

Comment

I think we are capable of hitting mid table this season and without any flirtation with relegation at any point so I wouldn’t mind if can really try and have a cup run. Easier said than done but I think the players we are getting in have a point to prove to the premier league club. Some of the players joined are seeing QPR as a stepping stone to getting back to 1st team action in Premier league so no better way than doing it in the cup. Previous squads we had couldn’t care about the cup but think we have one now

Comment

Working...
                          X