Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeman..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freeman..

    Mate of mine went to a chairman meeting at Stevenage FC (where were from) and he said that if we sell Freeman, Stevenage get quite abit of the fee. Hmm wonder how much...

  • #2
    As we bought him from Bristol City I am not sure how that can be correct. I would have thought they would only be able to negotiate a sell on clause for when Bristol City sold him to us.


    Comment


    • #3
      Clubs can probably sell on a sell on clause in some way as part of a deal

      ​​​​​​

      Comment


      • #4
        not sure how it all works but the question to Phil Wallace (Stevenage Chairman) was asking about finances.. and he mentioned if QPR sell Freeman, Stevenage get a part of the fee.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's usually about 5% ,

          Comment


          • #6
            A sell on fee can only be to the club who is selling him yeah ?

            Comment


            • #7
              StevenageFCCentral Twitter
              Sell on clauses and releasing?
              ''Some will always bite us. If QPR sell Freeman we still get money''


              that's from Stevenage Twitter fan page that attended the meeting.. must be a clause in his contract back in the day that who ever sells Freeman, Stevenage get a percentage.

              Comment


              • #8
                Not a chance


                !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Surely Stevenage would have to have a contract with Bristol City that says they would get some of their sell-on fees.

                  Even Tony Fernandes would say no to that....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    stevenage can have that ponytail he left in bristol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      big house in my village just been sold for couple million,im going to try for a bit of that as i drive past gaff loads.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                        As we bought him from Bristol City I am not sure how that can be correct. I would have thought they would only be able to negotiate a sell on clause for when Bristol City sold him to us.

                        This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          big house in my village just been sold for couple million,im going to try for a bit of that as i drive past gaff loads.
                          Get in there mate, tellem you used to scrump apples there before the house.
                          Morally you are entitled

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                            Mate of mine went to a chairman meeting at Stevenage FC (where were from) and he said that if we sell Freeman, Stevenage get quite abit of the fee. Hmm wonder how much...
                            Just thought, maybe we are going to spend some with Stevenage buying one of theirs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              It's usually about 5% ,
                              Unless you are Paladini doing the negotiating

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X