No announcement yet.

Time for Tony to **** Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I wouldn't put any weight behind him one way or another all views should be kept open , there's no such thing as a free lunch everything has to be paid for on all sides

Comment

Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
      We've all had enough of your bull and false promises. Jog on now pal, your mistakes, your losses, don't ruin our club trying to claw your money back!
      Oh the impetuosity of yoof

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        I’m fine with Tony too. And I hope he does get his money back!
        Tone an me are close......

Comment

He seems to have learnt. It would be stupid to call for him to leave when things start to come together. I am happy with the strategy last two years.

The problem with the stadium seems to be much more to do with the local councils lack of understanding of the benefit of having a football club in the area that any lack of willingness or action by Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Tone an me are close......
            Perhaps he can buy you a new fridge.

Comment

Tricky one and good post op. I am a fan of his but he has made far too many errors. I know we're a tolerant set of fans in general but after hearing the QPR podcast it sounds like he is going to move us out of the area and I wonder what people will say if that were to happen. He told Finney we won't be getting a new stadium nearby
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Perhaps he can buy you a new fridge.
                Its early days, i don't wanna scare him off!!

This is a joke, you all know this , right?.....I'm a happi......I'm a married man.
                To woman

Comment

Too many Twitterati looking for an excuse to have a rant - maybe aim the rant at H&F leader instead ?

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                    Too many Twitterati looking for an excuse to have a rant - maybe aim the rant at H&F leader instead ?

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                      What motive has H F council got then ?? Are they asking for a realistic price for L C site or are they overpricing it at the EXPENCE of QPR ??
                      or is it the case that T F and co want it for knee dash ??
                      Me I'm sceptical of both sides , but I can't see H F council wanting to lose part of the history of the borough and upset many voters
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

What motive has H F council got then ?? Are they asking for a realistic price for L C site or are they overpricing it at the EXPENCE of QPR ??
                        or is it the case that T F and co want it for knee dash ??
                        Me I'm sceptical of both sides , but I can't see H F council wanting to lose part of the history of the borough and upset many voters
                        ​​​​​
                        cant be that many active fans in Ham anymore
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

cant be that many active fans in Ham anymore

Think you're right but I'm a QPR fan living in isleworth and I have a passing interest and mild fondness of Brentford therefore I wouldn't want to see them come to any harm and I think many fans of other clubs that live in hamersmith would feel the same

Comment

He has made some terrible mistakes, but as others have stated, we could have far worse owners.

He has taken a backseat now with Bhatia as Chairman, so let's see where the club go on from here.

As for his commentrs with the Council, he has a good point about the free give away of the LC stadium. they have never asked for it to be given away free. If they are offering to turn LR into housing in a swap deal for the LC stadium and also offering to build an athletics site adjacent to it, what is wrong with that?

I would suggest buying the LC site (as they can afford it) and then building luxury flats houses on the site of LR to sell and part fund the purchase. Then I would not build the Athletics site to spite the council if they wnat to play hardball

Comment

Interestingly TF said Amit is not based at the ground day in day out

Comment

Can imagine council won’t offer land unless it includes investment in athletics stadium

Comment

Working...
                                X