• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFC
    replied
    Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

Think you'll sell out the home areas?
    All home tickets are sold out already. Fratton Park has 19500 capacity but has sold out most weeks this year (apart from EFL Trophy), owing to form probably. Looking forward to it boys. Cant beat FA cup.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by PFC View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder at Fratton Park - you will get about 2800 tickets in total. Pompey release 1300 first usually and if there is a #### take up, they sell the other 1500 to Pompey supporters and segregate the away end. Assume you will easy sell out 2800, so guess they will release the other 1500 tickets to you, next week.
    Think you'll sell out the home areas?

Leave a comment:

• PFC
    replied
    I'm a season ticket holder at Fratton Park - you will get about 2800 tickets in total. Pompey release 1300 first usually and if there is a #### take up, they sell the other 1500 to Pompey supporters and segregate the away end. Assume you will easy sell out 2800, so guess they will release the other 1500 tickets to you, next week.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Hopefully enough to trigger another allocation.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Tickets on sale today so I wonder how many we sell.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    As long as we go for the full allocation ,i reckon this will go all the way to general sale before it sells out . But i have to admit there has certainly been a buzz for this game ,i havnt seen in a while . Reckon we`ll be in home seats if it dosn`t make it to under 400 loyalty points !
    There is a real buzz. Though, that might just be because of the loyalty window that is scaring a few people. I can't buy until the next batch become available but already got my train ticket sorted.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Last thing !
    Apparently after the 14 th tickets for the Home sections go on open sale ............. just saying

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    If any one at the club actually understood the mindset of our support , they would have snapped up the full allocation straight away , after the initial disappointment of not getting Man u , ,Spurs or Palace , all clubs weve been to recently , Portsmouth away , the phone started ringing !
    Weve not been there in years , theyre not far ,its winnable ,theyre no mugs on or off the pitch , weve got history , f ucking good day out !
    PLEASE take the full alloctaion , judging by the amount of lads that are coming out of the woodwork , we could sell this twice over ,especially if it goes out on general sale

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Think I"ll get a home end ticket, dress like its 1974 and no one will any the wiser
    To be fair to Portsmouth , they were always the best dressed on the South coast , took their lead from London ,unlike Brighton who wanted to be mini mancs !

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Ahhh fark. Don't think I will be able to get a couple.
    If anyone has a spare adult and an u18 accompanied ticket, I'd be willing to pay face value.
    How many loyalty points are you on Hits ? Reckon you will be ok ,if we take the full 2800

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    As long as we go for the full allocation ,i reckon this will go all the way to general sale before it sells out . But i have to admit there has certainly been a buzz for this game ,i havnt seen in a while . Reckon we`ll be in home seats if it dosn`t make it to under 400 loyalty points !

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    I shared your original post to Twitter and Facebook with a link back to here.
    Hopefully something comes up.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    I'll do everything I can to find two tix. If not, guess it was just not meant to be. Thanks all.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    I am in touch with the ticket department, but all they've said so far is following the ticketing news online. Figure there must be season ticket holders of long standing who are not planning to go and would help us. Also thought about appealing directly to Amit and Tony, but not sure how to reach them,
    Best way to contact then would be via Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    My ploy to use my families points has backfired ... they are going to come with us! Not what I intended. But, more to the point, shows that there will be a lot of demand. Like Fulham does, it is a really easy away day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X