Palestine v Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Personally I think he's a very difficult player to replace on our current transfer budget mate!
    In June we will have out goings making funds tho not a enough to go mad with ! But enough for certain replacements just like a free transfer we made in Derry and the loan Cameron no mate he's far from irreplaceable

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

In June we will have out goings making funds tho not a enough to go mad with ! But enough for certain replacements just like a free transfer we made in Derry and the loan Cameron no mate he's far from irreplaceable
      Neither Derry or Cameron do/did the same job that Mas does. He holds our whole midfield together in my opinion.

Comment

Neither Derry or Cameron do/did the same job that Mas does. He holds our whole midfield together in my opinion.
        Derry didn't ? I beg to differ also Ali faulin another cheap signing did I'll give he links the m/f

Comment

Gone to penalties

Comment

Here's a simple question do you want to keep Luongo for next season ??? Wil you be be happy to have him missing games for his club while off trying to get a game for Oz , or would you rather he club instructs Penrice to find a replacement

Comment

Australia win on pens

Comment

Here's a simple question do you want to keep Luongo for next season ??? Wil you be be happy to have him missing games for his club while off trying to get a game for Oz , or would you rather he club instructs Penrice to find a replacement
                Come Saturday six games and rising absence

Comment

Derry didn't ? I beg to differ also Ali faulin another cheap signing did I'll give he links the m/f
                  Now Faurlin (before the injury) was a player that could do the same job as Mas!

Comment

Now Faurlin (before the injury) was a player that could do the same job as Mas!
                    Agreed but would you agree that Luongo couldn't do the job that Faulin did pre injurie I still believe that Derry did the job , but my point was that we got quality in Cameron and Derry for nothing so well within our budget just like I firmly believe we can replace Luongo in our budget

Comment

Agreed but would you agree that Luongo couldn't do the job that Faulin did pre injurie I still believe that Derry did the job , but my point was that we got quality in Cameron and Derry for nothing so well within our budget just like I firmly believe we can replace Luongo in our budget
                      Come on mate, love Derry to bits but he was a pretty basic defensive midfielder with an excellent attitude. Nothing more. Luongo offers a lot more when he's on song!

Comment

Come on mate, love Derry to bits but he was a pretty basic defensive midfielder with an excellent attitude. Nothing more. Luongo offers a lot more when he's on song!
                        Or when he's with us mucker !! As well as when he's not on song , it's going to be a minimum of SEVEN games don't you agree that makes him an expensive liability team wise

Comment

Or when he's with us mucker !! As well as when he's not on song , it's going to be a minimum of SEVEN games don't you agree that makes him an expensive liability team wise
                          Totally mate. As I said above, if I was Steve MacLaren I'd be talking to about whether he'd considering calling time on his international career to help his club next season.

Comment

Totally mate. As I said above, if I was Steve MacLaren I'd be talking to about whether he'd considering calling time on his international career to help his club next season.
                            That's fair enough , that's another story tho , can you see him agreeing to that , and what if he doesn't ? Do you think we should move him on ?
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 21-01-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I just realised that the Asian cup finishes before our next league game anyway although only 1 day before

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                                I just realised that the Asian cup finishes before our next league game anyway although only 1 day before
                                yep, and then it will take him another month to adjust before we see the best of him again.

personally think we should sell and find a replacement that does not go missing for 2 months of the season
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X