The real truth about the Rangers Team and Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Trolling awin, once again someone elses thread being hijacked by obsessed trolls again and tbh awin thought more of you fall for all of it tbh, see on my mac thread that got hijacked you kept quiet once you heard it from brights he undeleted a post to then ban me! Poor
    I kept quiet after I heard the whole story and explanation.

If you were a cricketing man you would understand the difference between sledging and trolling.

Yes people seem to single you out but you certainly seem to encourage it old chap.

You are also evasive. You stuck up that article to validate your assertion that Ollie was going to build his team around Eze, when I pointed out that no where in the article IH is quoted regards that, you kept very quiet.

For the record I have no issue with you, it’s more your fixed views that I have an issue with.

And before you claim I am an IH knocker, just before the JFH appointment I have a recording from Talksport where I actually suggested it. I think he did the job that was required, but for the club to move on he needed to go.

Comment

Trolling awin, once again someone elses thread being hijacked by obsessed trolls again and tbh awin thought more of you fall for all of it tbh, see on my mac thread that got hijacked you kept quiet once you heard it from brights he undeleted a post to then ban me! Poor
      I don’t think it was me that banned you. As far as I recall, I just banned additional accounts, as per site rules.

But carry on endearing yourself to others. See you’ve recently started to accuse many others of “trolling”. You’re like a child who’s learnt a new word.

None of my business how you interact with others on here and vice versa, but perhaps, if you acknowledged some of the really bad stuff that IH was guilty of, then others would be more prepared to acknowledge some of your own valid points. Why not give it a go and see? Got to be better than arguing with all and sundry, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

I don’t think it was me that banned you. As far as I recall, I just banned additional accounts, as per site rules.

But carry on endearing yourself to others. See you’ve recently started to accuse many others of “trolling”. You’re like a child who’s learnt a new word.

None of my business how you interact with others on here and vice versa, but perhaps, if you acknowledged some of the really bad stuff that IH was guilty of, then others would be more prepared to acknowledge some of your own valid points. Why not give it a go and see? Got to be better than arguing with all and sundry, surely?
        Lol if anyones a child on here you certainly put a shout in for it, unlocking a post to then post then lock it so i couldnt reply, you like doing that dont you silencing people, anyway back to leads original posting, a great post mate and sorry for all these trolls taking over youre good thread.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Lol if anyones a child on here you certainly put a shout in for it, unlocking a post to then post then lock it so i couldnt reply, you like doing that dont you silencing people, anyway back to leads original posting, a great post mate and sorry for all these trolls taking over youre good thread.
          Hang on, my comments were entirely relevant to the thread.........until you poked your nose in. How is that a troll taking over exactly? You mate are the troll, can't you see that?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Hang on, my comments were entirely relevant to the thread.........until you poked your nose in. How is that a troll taking over exactly? You mate are the troll, can't you see that?
            Think you’ve identified the issue Alan. The one that led to all his problems in the first place. Seems he just can’t accept truths.

Comment

Think you’ve identified the issue Alan. The one that led to all his problems in the first place. Seems he just can’t accept truths.
              Truths like the one myu pointed out that those edits did take place, yet ofcourse myus a liar cos thats the type of person he is hey! Not a chance and you know it, myus already said my post was editted, its just it hasnt proved whos done it as he stated, point is i never lied, and i never do tbh and say it how it is, some dont like that, what i cant fathom is the numpties that carry on believing you when why would i go on about such a pathetic thing, but obviously me getting banned and premodded started it all with youre mate acting like he owns the website in emails, another little porky from youre mate saying all admin agreed to me being premodded when that was a lie and a breach of youre admin rules no doubt.

Comment

Seek help pinkie.

Comment

Pinkie's personal thread alarm!

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous that this shite keeps turning up on different threads. The team are doing well, The manager is doing well and the fanbase are watching decent football so lets stop this historical rubbish and enjoy the season we are having.

Comment

Truths like the one myu pointed out that those edits did take place, yet ofcourse myus a liar cos thats the type of person he is hey! Not a chance and you know it, myus already said my post was editted, its just it hasnt proved whos done it as he stated, point is i never lied, and i never do tbh and say it how it is, some dont like that, what i cant fathom is the numpties that carry on believing you when why would i go on about such a pathetic thing, but obviously me getting banned and premodded started it all with youre mate acting like he owns the website in emails, another little porky from youre mate saying all admin agreed to me being premodded when that was a lie and a breach of youre admin rules no doubt.
                      Happy to point out all your inaccuracies one by one if you really want me to.

But please, can we do it via PM’s so as not to ruin every thread with your inability to listen to what’s being said.

As many have pointed out, it’s boring.

Comment

Perhaps it’s been edited.
                        Superb lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Absolutely ridiculous that this shite keeps turning up on different threads. The team are doing well, The manager is doing well and the fanbase are watching decent football so lets stop this historical rubbish and enjoy the season we are having.
                          Yep. It’s ####ing embarrassing

Comment

I`ve personally sent leads a pm apologising on my behalf and wont be getting baited again

Comment

Lol another delightful thread. But let's face it, Holloway was s+*t at his job. Only an idiot would see otherwise.

Comment

I`ve personally sent leads a pm apologising on my behalf and wont be getting baited again
                                Read pages 1 and 2. No one baited you, you came in and then couldn't take the reasoned responses without resorting to your usual silliness.

Comment

Working...
                                X