Furlong and Cousins to the rescue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furlong and Cousins to the rescue?

Now that Cameron and Rangel are set to miss this Saturday's game, let's see what we've got with Furlong and Cousins. The former is IMHO one of the better right backs in the league, and the latter as a more defensive middie seems a more promising sort. Would also like to see Grant Hall in at CB one of these days, in the off chance he may be ready to show the skills he once flashed.

Please not Scowen.

Comment

Come on Al he's not a hat bad !!

Comment

Dogs. Scowen is woeful and lacks discipline in his position, It is no coincidence we are much more solid in the middle of the park since he was taken out the team. Cousins in for his energy and his awareness to sit and hold in midfield which gives luongo the freedom to play without the handbrake on.

Comment

I'm not saying we ain't got better but that don't make him as bad as some want to think

Comment

Not for me never rated him and do not know what he is supposed to bring to the team.

Comment

For me he was decent enough last year and the early season chances he got this season we was all crap , but hey opinions mate

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                Now that Cameron and Rangel are set to miss this Saturday's game, let's see what we've got with Furlong and Cousins. The former is IMHO one of the better right backs in the league, and the latter as a more defensive middie seems a more promising sort. Would also like to see Grant Hall in at CB one of these days, in the off chance he may be ready to show the skills he once flashed.
                He's not even one of the best right backs at QPR. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Scowen is woeful and lacks discipline in his position.
                  Yellow carded 18 seconds after coming on at Leeds. The needless penalty he gave away the other week - two recent examples. Discipline is certainly something he needs to work on.

Comment

On the way they've played this season, definitely prefer Cousins over Scowen.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ginge i get that your saying cousins has improved this term fair enough and I'm not fighting scowens corner , but cousins isn't really very good is he and he's certainly not as useful as scowens was last season imo , yellow cards happen who hasn't given one away , pens happen didn't one of our better defenders give one away , of course Cameron is more effective but as I said prior to him along with the other two coming in all of the team was all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

You what?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Come on Al he's not a hat bad !!
                          Others have said it for me dogs, I don't rate him sorry. Give Cameron's role to Luongo and get Cousins' legs in the middle. He's not great but he keeps going and never gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Others have said it for me dogs, I don't rate him sorry. Give Cameron's role to Luongo and get Cousins' legs in the middle. He's not great but he keeps going and never gives up.
                            Al Washington never gives up ! Scowens ain't had a good season , agree on Cameron as I said but we are in trouble if cousins is the future , that can't be just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              On the way they've played this season, definitely prefer Cousins over Scowen.
                              Totally agree. Cousins should be in front of Scowen on what we have seen this season imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X