Expectations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Im worried that we might have too high expectations for these guys. Ultimately we have a poor midfield that create next to nothing and don’t get forward to support strikers.

If the midfield don’t step up nothing is going change regardless of who’s up top

what we do have now ismobile front men so hopefully this will mean no more easier ride for opposition defences who want to build from the back who with Smith up there knew they had all time in the world and no pressure on the ball
    The midfield was all right last year. It is exactly the same players now. As long as we have McClaren I am afraid it won't be enough to bring in a few loan signings. Most of our players have gone backwards under McClaren and I fear the new ones will do as well. I sincerely hope I am completely wrong.

Comment

Was in your view Oslo not mine we got away with it last year. Mass aside I was moaning about Scowen and Freeman for doing what there doing this season

midfield has been over hyped way too long. Scowen has zero technical ability (why hell Is he taking free kicks) and Freeman more greedy then fat hev from eastenders.

Comment

Westy. Scowen is a carbon copy of Holloway the player the difference is Holloway knew as a player what he was good at where as Scowen thinks he is hell of a lot better than he is. Never understood why he goes so deep to pick the ball to then just pass to the right back. Freeman is just greedy and plays for himself and someone picked up on his body language on tuesday which is not new to me.

Comment

I expect us to lose again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            Feel we need to keep these under wraps and give it time now we seem to have someone guiding the ship.in a
            sensible fashion

Just saying
            Ok I expect us to win then Bill !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bill View Post
              feel we need to keep these under wraps and give it time now we seem to have someone guiding the ship.in a
              sensible fashion

just saying
              who ??
              This

Comment

Working...
              X