X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Was just about to put that lol. But what if Freeman doesn't want to move up there, i mean lets be honest it is a sh1thole lol
    I thought that but must be some lovely places nearby because they've had some absolutely fantastic players sign for that club over the years.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    If they get that sort of money rhen look at top quality loanees from premier league clubs once their squads have been announced.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    If the club sold freeman for 8-10 mill to a team like Middlesborough then I would understand it. The thought of selling him to a direct rival at 4 million is what we want to avoid.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    All we can do. Real shame that we find ourself shitting whether our players stay or go!

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Indeed Jeff but they will be there abouts at the end of the season so that could sway it?
    Could do. We'll just have to wait and see how the next 3 hours go

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Indeed Jeff but they will be there abouts at the end of the season so that could sway it?

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Sky reporting Boro coming back in for Freeman.
    Was just about to put that lol. But what if Freeman doesn't want to move up there, i mean lets be honest it is a sh1thole lol

Leave a comment:

• uptheR's
    replied
    I wouldn't mind him going as long as we got 8-10 million for him that we could use to by 2 or 3 good quality replacements. That clearly ain't gonna happen now so definitely shouldn't be letting him go this late. Still gonna give the board the benefit of the doubt, for now

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    I know knocker. This reminds me of Glasgow Rangers a few years ago where they sold players on deadline day and had no time to replace. Looks like the financial side is a lot worse than we think.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Would trade him as long as McClaren can re invest in the first team
    Not much chance of that with 3 hours to go

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Would trade him as long as McClaren can re invest in the first team

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Difficult one Freeman. Good technical player. However we obviously need the money and have young attack minded players coming through.

If we sold but brought in a couple of defenders for our rather bare looking rear could live with it.

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Hal. The lack of a goalscorer is concerning.
    We have a proven goal scorer at this level, the stats don't lie. He'll get a return if we set up correctly.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Owners had links Kit to Udinese.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Sky reporting Boro coming back in for Freeman.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X