Clear All

• acricketer
    replied
    Sky saying last night's bid was knocked back by us at 10.52 today

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
    I'll believe this when I see it, after the tweet by Fernándes if he has gone and sold him the next day then he goes down massively in my estimation. Can't see him being that much of a (unt though
    Not even yesterday mate. He said it earlier today. I can see this getting very nasty for him if freeman goes now. To make a statement and then sell him less than 12 hours later would make him seem an even bigger joke than he is already and would be the final straw for me.

Leave a comment:

• uptheR's
    replied
    I'll believe this when I see it, after the tweet by Fernándes if he has gone and sold him the next day then he goes down massively in my estimation. Can't see him being that much of a (unt though

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Blackburn fans creaming themselves over nicking our best player.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by knocker View Post

Statement of intent? Jesus.
    To late he plays for Man City.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Saw that. Good, a statement of intent from the board confirming that we won't just accept any old offer for our best players.
    Still won't be good enough for some.
    Statement of intent? Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    £4.5m is a great profit but is nothing compared to other championship transfers. I hope we invest this today. If we only get loans in today we really are on slid row! To sell to a team who'll be in the lower half of the league with us is madness

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    He's off then

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Yep, it's all over twitter as well. Freeman having medical according to talk sport.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Whatttttttttttt

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    On Talksport that Freeman is having a medical at Blackburn and a transfer of £4.5m has been agreed.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    I'd go back to Blackburn and request money + Dack for Freeman.

For Boro, I'd request money and Gestede.

That would surely end all talks with them both.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Site not refreshing after posts
    There've been no refreshing posts!

Leave a comment:

• oldhoop
    replied
    [QUOTE=acricketer;n2477205]
    Originally posted by Padula's Shampoo View Post
    Does anyone at QPR actually think that we can lose (in only 8 months) N’Gbakoto, Onouha, Robinson, Perch, Mackie, Smithies, Wheeler AND Freeman and bring in only Leistner and stay in this division?
    /QUOTE]

We're supporters. We believe in faeries.
    Wheelers gone on loan and Freeman is not going anywhere. Are we really sorry to see Ned, Perch & Mackie go?! So we would have preferred to keep Smithies but lets see where we are come this evening

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Saw that. Good, a statement of intent from the board confirming that we won't just accept any old offer for our best players.
    Still won't be good enough for some.
    Agree Ginge, some just want to shoot the club down at any opportunity. There was a good vibe with the support at PNE, and can’t wait for Saturday. Like the way we are going forward, we still have a large squad just lacking a bit more experience CB and Forward and I think we’ Be ok

Leave a comment:

Working...
X