No announcement yet.

Trent sainbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff. Who is it that fronts it and makes the same speech year after year? When has Ruben ever addressed the fans since he took over?

Comment

• Doesn't mean he makes all the decisions though does it. And he shouldn't be blamed for every single thing that happens either.

Comment

• He can be questioned on things that he has said and as for the silent one, What is his angle with being a majority shareholder in a club in our position?

Comment

• Last time we were run prudently as a business loaning players instead of buying them we got promoted to the prem with Amit overseeing what were kind of doing now

Comment

• West. Bernie bankrolled the promotion season and that came directly from inside the club.

Comment

• We also had a manager who knew who he wanted and went and got them, Two great free transfers in Hill and Derry, Paddy in goal and Mackie and Adel as well. At the minute we look short in areas and hopefully the manager with the boards help can do the same again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                West. Bernie bankrolled the promotion season and that came directly from inside the club.
                Four year plan suggests they were pulling money out hence why we only loaned players instead of buying them in Jan they never wanted to spend

Comment

• West. Honestly I was told directly that it was Bernie's dough keeping us going. They set out to get promotion and got there and once there bailed out and sold to Fernandes.

Comment

• Don’t disagree he was putting hand in pocket but at the same time cutting costs and believe trying to shift on players to bring money in although we were in strong position.

Comment

• They got Routledge and Miller on loan as well as Kyle Walker so credit where it is due. West. What is your take on the club as it stands now?

Comment

• We have till end of August for loans don't we?

Comment

• I believe so yes.

Comment

• It’s being run sensibly if honest in my view which is sea change from what was going on.

It’s going take time for everyone to adjust as its kind of like going from feast to famine so I get fans reservations, frustrations and suspicions; it’s to be expected and to some extent owners have brought that on themselves from how they previously ran the club.

But we got make ends meet we can’t keep spending what we don’t have. If that means sales then needs must we just to ensure we’re not seen as soft touch (like we were when we got players in and paid over the odds) as that would be like going full circle if we then go to giving players away. Got to ensure we rinse every penny out of any deal to move players on and if the money don’t suit us don’t sell

Comment

• This is a Trent Sainsbury thread not how is the club being run thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                This is a Trent Sainsbury thread not how is the club being run thread!
                                That’s what I thought but 1973 had other ideas talking bollax

Comment

Working...
                                X