No announcement yet.

Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen I was pro Ollie but his eratic decision this season changing a winning team doesn't do it for me

Welcolme Mr McLaren

Comment

Saying some very hard decisions coming up soon.
      Honestly think he is leaving now Jim and Ollie also wants to go

Comment

I would be happy with us signing or selling any players but got a very good and progressive Coach/Manager. The man has done ok but not much more as his away record shows. Also with the death of his mum that would be enough for anyone to want to pack it in. The only problem with replacing him would be it would mean the board trying to find the right man which upto now has been a major issue.

Comment

Probably already have the new man in place

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Good post Corbray but unfortunately he done himself so much damage with his godforsaken 352 & erratic changes it's to little to late for me and I know many more.

He he has done well enough but let's not forget despite our tightening of the purse strings I guarantee our budget & cost of playing squad is still higher than a ton of teams who finished above us.

Also we are crowing about our youth which is fantastic progress but he's playing them in nothing games. Would he play them in meaningful games? I'm not so sure. Also he's been to quick to dig players out. I don't like that.

He just can't be trusted with another whole season imo. This team is capable of a top 10 position, possibly more.
            bang on
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Probably already have the new man in place
              CR?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Sorry Dave great minds and that you beat me to it
                No worries general, we agree on most things from what I've seen of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  as someone pointed out yesterday we'd have 76 points from playing 4 at the back based on our last 12 games had we played 4 at the back all season and had the same level of results.
                  And we would have 77 points playing the back 3 all season based on our first 6 games.

Forget the stats and made up situations...concentrate on the now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

And we would have 77 points playing the back 3 all season based on our first 6 games.

Forget the stats and made up situations...concentrate on the now.
                    16th then.

Not great, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

16th then.

Not great, is it?
                      This has been done to the death but personally I'm not looking at the league position as the difference walking out from LR on Saturday to walking out of Carrow Road last season couldn't be further apart. I'm looking forward to next season as, for the first time in a long time, QPR feels like a proper club once more.

Comment

Working...
                      X