QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

he's better than ingram that's for sure. he'll only get better in time

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        he's better than ingram that's for sure. he'll only get better in time
        My only issue is Lumley is young, he will need time & he may make mistakes, Ingram is the back up ........ Ingram is terrible
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not sure how helpful it is to slate Ingram - he’s our player after all. Having said that Lumley is the better, more assured keeper and should be our number 1 without doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Not sure how helpful it is to slate Ingram - he’s our player after all. Having said that Lumley is the better, more assured keeper and should be our number 1 without doubt
            I understand your point however it’s simply stating the truth.

I would never vocally sl@g players off during a game
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            And many more mistakes

Comment

McClaren makes Ingram look much worse than he is. He put him behind a new back four that had hardly played together, asked everyone to play a new brand of football, based on possession and "play it out from the back" with players not suited for it (Lynch, Leistner, Scowen, Bidwell etc). We were terrible at playing tikki-takka just outside our own box and lost possession again and again in dangerous areas. To put an inexperienced goalkeeper (with less than a handful of Championship matches under his belt) in this situation is simply unfair. McClaren has to take the blame for this risky set up and he is responsible for Ingram's confidence now being record low.

I think there is a very decent keeper in there, but Ingram future now relies on the man-management and motivation skills of McClaren. He needs to be eased back.

I think Lumley will go on to be our first choice keeper for years and he has the potential to go very far, but I wouldn't give up the idea that Ingram is a good understudy.

Comment

Done a great job and tbh kept us in the game a fair few times. We've got a right $hit defence, really hope some someone/two come in on loan to help out.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                  McClaren makes Ingram look much worse than he is. He put him behind a new back four that had hardly played together, asked everyone to play a new brand of football, based on possession and "play it out from the back" with players not suited for it (Lynch, Leistner, Scowen, Bidwell etc). We were terrible at playing tikki-takka just outside our own box and lost possession again and again in dangerous areas. To put an inexperienced goalkeeper (with less than a handful of Championship matches under his belt) in this situation is simply unfair. McClaren has to take the blame for this risky set up and he is responsible for Ingram's confidence now being record low.

I think there is a very decent keeper in there, but Ingram future now relies on the man-management and motivation skills of McClaren. He needs to be eased back.

I think Lumley will go on to be our first choice keeper for years and he has the potential to go very far, but I wouldn't give up the idea that Ingram is a good understudy.
                  A fair assessment, I think!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Make him number one, send Ingram out on loan and get in an experienced keeper who is ok with being a back-up keeper for us.

Comment

was impressed with him v wigan , nice save in 1st half and looks the part , ingram's kicking is woeful

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Make him number one, send Ingram out on loan and get in an experienced keeper who is ok with being a back-up keeper for us.
                        I agree
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

A fair assessment, I think!!
                          Or maybe Ingram just isn't as good as we think? To me he seems to be rather slow, can't kick a ball and can't organize his defense. McLaren's fault is picking him. Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Or maybe Ingram just isn't as good as we think? To me he seems to be rather slow, can't kick a ball and can't organize his defense. McLaren's fault is picking him. Nothing else.
                            Or it cant be easy to replace Alex Smithies. Imagine the pressure...But i agree, Lumley looked more assured...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I was really impressed with his chutzpah! The he was commanding, shouting at his defenders to get in position, he scolded them when they did not do their job properly, he remonstrated with the ref like a veteran and wasted plenty of secs on the ground at the end of the game to gain us some time. These are all aspects of a mature keeper not a huge. Impressive. Loved his distribution too!

Comment

Ingram looks like a throw back keeper from the 90s. Most keepers nowadays are slim and agile where he is barrel chested and awkward

Comment

Working...
                                X