Still extremely irrate at postponement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still extremely irrate at postponement

No consideration for the long distance fan,if pitch was frozen and chucking it down with snow then fair dos,but having seen areas around ground online & reports from locals I am well cheesed off.

I will spend afternoon in westfield rather than National Express have an easy £18.

If weather continues I see us not having a game till March 20th Swansea home. :waaaht:

I have booked fares for games up until Wba game on March 6th. [Cup game Tues not booked]

How many pensioners doing their shopping at westfield tomorrow walking on pavements deemed too dangerous for football fans?

Its just safety gone banana's..If I break my leg on approach to westfield shopping centre tomorrow the club and council can turn round and say this is exactly why we have the fans safety before sport.

Why is Palace game on? I dont get that either,likewise Arsenal was not safe in the week what have they done to make it safe? No thaw.

See poll
    Yes,too cold for me Im off to the cinema instead
    59.26%
    Ridiculous & more answers to reasons behind it.where was it unsafe?
    40.74%

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    No consideration for the long distance fan,if pitch was frozen and chucking it down with snow then fair dos,but having seen areas around ground online & reports from locals I am well cheesed off.

I will spend afternoon in westfield rather than National Express have an easy £18.

If weather continues I see us not having a game till March 20th Swansea home. :waaaht:

I have booked fares for games up until Wba game on March 6th. [Cup game Tues not booked]

How many pensioners doing their shopping at westfield tomorrow walking on pavements deemed too dangerous for football fans?

Its just safety gone banana's..If I break my leg on approach to westfield shopping centre tomorrow the club and council can turn round and say this is exactly why we have the fans safety before sport.

Why is Palace game on? I dont get that either,likewise Arsenal was not safe in the week what have they done to make it safe? No thaw.

See poll
    Your the weatherman Neil so you should have forseen the weather would be bad

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
      no consideration for the long distance fan,if pitch was frozen and chucking it down with snow then fair dos,but having seen areas around ground online & reports from locals i am well cheesed off.

I will spend afternoon in westfield rather than national express have an easy £18.

If weather continues i see us not having a game till march 20th swansea home. :waaaht:

I have booked fares for games up until wba game on march 6th. [cup game tues not booked]

how many pensioners doing their shopping at westfield tomorrow walking on pavements deemed too dangerous for football fans?

Its just safety gone banana's..if i break my leg on approach to westfield shopping centre tomorrow the club and council can turn round and say this is exactly why we have the fans safety before sport.

Why is palace game on? I dont get that either,likewise arsenal was not safe in the week what have they done to make it safe? No thaw.

See poll
      get over it
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        get over it
        You obviously are well off,tell that to all the other fans too financially hit in the pocket because it is not safe to walk to a football ground but life goes on everywhere else?

Comment

See poll
          Ice everywhere in this part of London, not safe, stop moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            If thats the case,ok the huge 14,000 crowd would be in danger opposed to couple of hundred walking into westfield.

If thats the case then I am prepared to accept the decision was correct.

Comment

If thats the case,ok the huge 14,000 crowd would be in danger opposed to couple of hundred walking into westfield.

I'm sure the HSE has a reg covering this sort of thing at Sporting/Entertainment Events blah blah....why don't you find out what it is seeing as you've nothing else to do this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Not safe???? What are you afraid of exactly?:confused:

Comment

Neil,

In first year of trading, approximately 22,000,000 people visited Westfield.

Not taking into account the fact that Saturdays are probably the busiest day for them, simply dividing that number by 365 gives you an average daily attendance in excess of 60,000 people. Not a dig, but slightly more than a couple of hundred.

You could always watch the Palace game.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Neil,

In first year of trading, approximately 22,000,000 people visited Westfield.

Not taking into account the fact that Saturdays are probably the busiest day for them, simply dividing that number by 365 gives you an average daily attendance in excess of 60,000 people. Not a dig, but slightly more than a couple of hundred.

You could always watch the Palace game.
                    Blimey,a lot of people,how many of those will fall on the ice trap around shepherds bush? Palace? I would not go in if you refunded my £18 fare.

Comment

yeah neil get over to palace and give it the "rangers are ere"
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Well theres plenty of options in what to do in London on a free Saturday.

Whats your fancy?

Comment

Most companies and schools are not open so why would the footballing world be any different, they have to think about the safety of the public and their players !

Comment

All shops are???
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              All shops are???
                              i wonder if the club shop will be open tomorrow!!!!

if it is, well says it all really :devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X