Worst fans in English football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst fans in English football

I woke up this morning expecting QPR to get turned over on Boxing Day. That has often been the outcome in recent years, yet, being loyal as I am, I went along today hoping for but not expecting, three points.

I got my three points but it felt just as bad, if not worse than times when we have come away with f*** all.

In addition to the usual moaners who attend, we had a number of our once a season fans turning up, most of them as thick as s***.

Anyhow, extremely poor first thirty minutes, these things happen, yet we went in 2-0 up.

Second half looked more assured and comfortable enough (without playing much flowing football) but then an excellent individual effort from them brought City back into it.

Hart,being aware that we have given away the most leads in the division decides to make sure of the win. The fans sing you don't know what your doing. QPR see out the remainder of the game relatively unscathed and win the game. Paul Hart 1 Stupid QPR fans 0. The guy does know what he is doing. He has just taken 4 of the last 6 points.

Some excellent individual performances by the likes of Gorkks, Hall (credit where it is due) and Leigertwood yet as I mentioned before a relatively unattractive game, but that can only be expected if Adel ain't playing.

So we are up to 7th and the fans still moan. Some of our fans, and i would guess about 3-4000 of them, need to really look themselves in the mirror and wonder do they play a large part in getting our managers sacked every few weeks. The atmosphere at our ground is crap so it is not surprising that our home record is so poor. The players appear frightened to make a mistake.

Bottom line, i genuinely don't think we really appreciate how lucky we are to be where we are. S*** fanbase, yet some silly businessman are still prepared to bankroll us and continue to do so despite the fact that they are being called names by all and sundry.

The same fans that booed and chanted "you don't know what you're doing" are the same one that moan when we sack the manager. You can't have it everyway.

Get f****** real.

A word for Martin Rowlands. Totally behind what you did today, although I would just say that there are fans out there that were clapping the team so even it is for those people alone, still think it is a good idea for the players to clap the fans.

For all of you that got behind the team, apologies for my moaning and keep the faith.

One last word for Paul Hart. Please accept my apologies for the feedback you received from some of our thick fans. I appreciate you have just walked into a new not. Yourself and Steve Gallen appear to have stopped what was quite clearly a rot and I wish you all the success in 2010.

you are fond of insulting fans even tho you have probably never met most of them...what does that say about you as a person........

Comment

christ everyone is writing essays.

have on a literacy site
      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        you are fond of insulting fans even tho you have probably never met most of them...what does that say about you as a person........
        Haha, do you really call these idots fans? You are having a laugh. They are fans of the opposition. The offer absolutely NO support to QPR.

Comment

I think there would have been a lot of supporters at the game yesterday who are not regulars yet because the paid their £30 per ticket it gives them the right to behave in this way.

A lot of supporters have also had enough, personally I think they should be directing their anger towards Paladini and not the young men on the pitch because he is the one person I solely hold responsible for destablising the club.

Comment

changed yor tune to get in with what u deem the in crowd on here.......

Comment

Disagree with booing !! but,

Hart used his get out of jail card and won it.

I said we would win games this season, that we didn't deserve to win after drawing games we did deserve to win. Well, thats one safely in the bag.. for the season.

2 shots on target, 2 goals tells its only story.

Don't think the player felt partiuclarly panicky at 2-1, by playing 8 defenders and playing them out of position, it installed nervousness and ultimately risky.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

how many pay £600 for a ssn tkt??
                poor vfm....

Comment

and booing makes it better value?

Comment

Top Post !

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    I woke up this morning expecting QPR to get turned over on Boxing Day. That has often been the outcome in recent years, yet, being loyal as I am, I went along today hoping for but not expecting, three points.

I got my three points but it felt just as bad, if not worse than times when we have come away with f*** all.

In addition to the usual moaners who attend, we had a number of our once a season fans turning up, most of them as thick as s***.

Anyhow, extremely poor first thirty minutes, these things happen, yet we went in 2-0 up.

Second half looked more assured and comfortable enough (without playing much flowing football) but then an excellent individual effort from them brought City back into it.

Hart,being aware that we have given away the most leads in the division decides to make sure of the win. The fans sing you don't know what your doing. QPR see out the remainder of the game relatively unscathed and win the game. Paul Hart 1 Stupid QPR fans 0. The guy does know what he is doing. He has just taken 4 of the last 6 points.

Some excellent individual performances by the likes of Gorkks, Hall (credit where it is due) and Leigertwood yet as I mentioned before a relatively unattractive game, but that can only be expected if Adel ain't playing.

So we are up to 7th and the fans still moan. Some of our fans, and i would guess about 3-4000 of them, need to really look themselves in the mirror and wonder do they play a large part in getting our managers sacked every few weeks. The atmosphere at our ground is crap so it is not surprising that our home record is so poor. The players appear frightened to make a mistake.

Bottom line, i genuinely don't think we really appreciate how lucky we are to be where we are. S*** fanbase, yet some silly businessman are still prepared to bankroll us and continue to do so despite the fact that they are being called names by all and sundry.

The same fans that booed and chanted "you don't know what you're doing" are the same one that moan when we sack the manager. You can't have it everyway.

Get f****** real.

A word for Martin Rowlands. Totally behind what you did today, although I would just say that there are fans out there that were clapping the team so even it is for those people alone, still think it is a good idea for the players to clap the fans.

For all of you that got behind the team, apologies for my moaning and keep the faith.

One last word for Paul Hart. Please accept my apologies for the feedback you received from some of our thick fans. I appreciate you have just walked into a new not. Yourself and Steve Gallen appear to have stopped what was quite clearly a rot and I wish you all the success in 2010.
                    Great post, couldnt agree more !! do people really beleive that 12-14000 fans pay for our football team , work out the maths and your see without our owners we wouldnt have a team ! start backing Them, the Players and the Manager

Comment

qpr fans paying prem lge prices so are we getting that level of entertainment??

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                        qpr fans paying prem lge prices so are we getting that level of entertainment??
                        Entertainment..........:waaaht:,,,,,,,this is QPR we're talking about.

If I wanted guaranteed entertainment, I'd go somewhere else.

Agree with earlier post, we had the lowest attendance in the Championship by along way yesterday and you can't balance the books with that. The funny thing is we want promotion to the Premiership (with Premiership wages), not too sure how that would work ??????

Comment

Without a doubt it's either dead or people are booing!

Comment

good post

great post conners ! spoken like a football genius

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              Why does he have to meet them when all he needs to do is look around and see/hear what mongrels they are? I make him right we are the premier league champions of d1ckhead fans

Comment

Working...
                              X