Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan transfer window - msg for Pete or ITK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan transfer window - msg for Pete or ITK.

I know you probably cant name players but which positions in team are we looking to improve, how many players may come IN/OUT, i guess Heaton will be one.

A Striker and a defender in addition to Heaton? This was said a few weeks back. I guess we now can have other targets which Hart wants to bring in.:grimace::tired::tired::red_heart:

Comment

Hart will take a look at the next couple of games to see what who needs/wants, then see if we can get them.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Are we in for Mr Jackson of gillingham?

Comment

tommy smith
          This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Yeah tommy Williams is a must!

Comment

Gone past caring.

We will not sign players in the key positions we need them.....why break with tradition?

We will not break the bank for a striker.

Comment

Whereva we don't need strengthening is where we shall get new players, that is the QPR way!

Besides Agyemang has scored 3 now this season who needs a new striker?

Comment

w12 ranger, agree. Cannot be a.rsed now either. I was prepared to wait until January for a couple of strikers, forgetting about the money, just get them in, but I'm not holding my breath. Do think we will get a right back in though.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

oh dear pete, u feelin arite pal? never seen you so un-optimistic

Comment

No matter what we say or want, its not and never will be down to us who comes and goes in the January transfer market especially the way the club is now run, all we can do is speculate and wonder what if?
                      Sorry to be so negative but that's the way it is now with the 3 big wigs.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

qblock, to be honest mate never felt so underwhelmed or gloomy about the club. Seriously thinking of stopping my away season ticket and never ever missed a home boxing day game for as long as I can remember, but probably will this week.

Comment

i aint renewed. was gonna get a half ticket but no chance now. if i could get just an away season ticket with no home games i would cos at least u get a day out with it. honestly preffered when we were skint, least we had some heart then, and some identity

Comment

True. The first season we went up, was far better than anything we've acheived since. Okay, we've seen flashes of brilliance and good games, under all the managers, but it lasts for about a month and thats it.

Honestly thought in october, the style of football we were playing and playing the best football techincally for a very long time, this season could be it. Turned out like many other seasons to be a false alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              qblock, to be honest mate never felt so underwhelmed or gloomy about the club. Seriously thinking of stopping my away season ticket and never ever missed a home boxing day game for as long as I can remember, but probably will this week.
                              see where your coming from Pete, unfortunately there's been loads of fans that have been saying the same thing for at least a few years now, has the penny finally dropped

Comment

Working...
                              X