Bring back terracing - Yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back terracing - Yes or no?

If it was permitted, would the re-introduction of some terracing at grounds help with a better atmosphere?

Loftus Road has been like 'Loftus Road Library' just lately.

What do you think, terracing - yes or no?

We are so far down the line now with all seater stadium I feel those who would stand with one another in a ground now sit together anyway. There might be a bit of excitement at first but ultimatley I don't think a lack off terracing has killed the atmosphere in grounds the new generation of football fans has.

Comment

definitely.

What gets me is, all clubs are all seated. Yet, most in the premiership stand up.

terracing would never happen, but instead of Gold, Silver, bronze section.

I would have

Singing section

Under 21 section

Prawn Sandwich Section
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Definitely agree that there is a new type of fan that goes nowadays - more sober ones! Its not as p.c. as it used to be to get ****ed and sing anymore lol.

Comment

actually agree with w12ranger.

Though seating has in many ways killed atmospheres for clubs, plus cost to watch yout team play.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think the club should encourage singing areas at Rangers - the singing section should be near the away ends in Ellerslie and Sth africa rd stands

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
              I think the club should encourage singing areas at Rangers - the singing section should be near the away ends in Ellerslie and Sth africa rd stands
              I sit in X block in Ellerslie.Up the back at the end of the stand there is a group of fellas who love a sing song and a bit of banter with the away fans.On saturday the Palace fans were giving the fat one a bit of stick.The old 'fattie,fattie,sing us a song' and so on.

Fill it with a few mor guys like those and it would be a good atmosphere.Most fans around me are pretty quiet.

Comment

Yea, theres a group like that behind me in the South africa.

Always up for a bit of banter and a sing song.

Get more singers in those areas...
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

YES
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yes please

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      definitely.

What gets me is, all clubs are all seated. Yet, most in the premiership stand up.

terracing would never happen, but instead of Gold, Silver, bronze section.

I would have

Singing section

Under 21 section

Prawn Sandwich Section
                      absolutely spot on, if i was in charge this would be first thing i do

Comment

yes

Comment

Working...
                        X