X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS, Chair and Baptistery to start next week

More youngsters playing against Hull

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/t...am-chance-hull

I think Wheeler will need Chair if he's going to play.

Comment

Dunno how to feel about this.

I'd like to see BOS involved more, and Chair looks a great prospect from what I've seen of him. But it all depends who misses out. Eze has to play for me, and Smith has earned his place in the starting line up. Smyth has also been great too. Conor is the odd one out, yet somehow he seems to make the squad every week without fail.

As Westy mentioned earlier, it's also mad how Oteh has just dropped out of the picture. Thought he did well in those couple of games he started!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Dunno how to feel about this.

I'd like to see BOS involved more, and Chair looks a great prospect from what I've seen of him. But it all depends who misses out. Eze has to play for me, and Smith has earned his place in the starting line up. Smyth has also been great too. Conor is the odd one out, yet somehow he seems to make the squad every week without fail.

As Westy mentioned earlier, it's also mad how Oteh has just dropped out of the picture. Thought he did well in those couple of games he started!

Comment

Do not tinker

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            I think Wheeler will need Chair if he's going to play.
            Oh no!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Not sure what the point was of selecting Baptiste would be defence looks great currently just leave it alone

Would be nice see Ingram in some competitive games

Comment

Think Ingram will be gone next season. We cannot keep three good keepers happy and going purely on loan reports Joanna is doing better.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Think Ingram will be gone next season. We cannot keep three good keepers happy and going purely on loan reports Joanna is doing better.
                  Out of the 3, that'd be the one i'd like to see go

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Not sure what the point was of selecting Baptiste would be defence looks great currently just leave it alone

Would be nice see Ingram in some competitive games
                    I suppose the only argument is that Ned and Robbo may not be here next season. If that's the case then it wouldn't hurt to give Baptiste and possibly even Giles Phillips a bit of game time.

Comment

FFS some moan and pick holes in anything the manager does ! any game from now untill the end of the season has little or no impact , we've seen great young players make the break through therefore we should want to see the introduction of other young players as a positive , we heard rumours that we have a great crop of youngsters coming through so what's wrong with seeing them in action and applaud the manager for looking to see if they have a future

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        FFS some moan and pick holes in anything the manager does ! any game from now untill the end of the season has little or no impact , we've seen great young players make the break through therefore we should want to see the introduction of other young players as a positive , we heard rumours that we have a great crop of youngsters coming through so what's wrong with seeing them in action and applaud the manager for looking to see if they have a future
                        Agree with that mate. But also bear in mind that the fans have sat through a lot of very poor football this season. Can we not enjoy a few games of playing well without tinkering?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Agree with that mate. But also bear in mind that the fans have sat through a lot of very poor football this season. Can we not enjoy a few games of playing well without tinkering?
                          i agree - lets get the momentum going - keep the same team barring injuries ...finishing the last games experimenting got us into all sorts of issues last year...finish strongly with the same team has to be better that chopping and changing each week. Players are just finally hitting some form - lets enjoy that for a bit! after the way this season has gone i would rather watch the team establish themselves and maybe enjoy a few wins

Comment

Not just this season buddie it been going on for three championship seasons , for this season has been been better than the previous two due to the fact we've had Freeman Scowens smithies Baptiste Luongo finally showing what' he's made of then the introduction of the young players

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              i agree - lets get the momentum going - keep the same team barring injuries ...finishing the last games experimenting got us into all sorts of issues last year...finish strongly with the same team has to be better that chopping and changing each week. Players are just finally hitting some form - lets enjoy that for a bit! after the way this season has gone i would rather watch the team establish themselves and maybe enjoy a few wins
                              Christ they are only going to take part wether it's off the bench or start it's looking to next season , only one team has a remote chance of catching us on paper he needs to know what we need buy or let go

Comment

Working...
                              X