• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFH

Sacked again

It was what it was.

Comment

So they had enough of drossball.

Amazing how a former international striker would set his teams out to be so negative and boring as fark.

No future for him as a manager in this country.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I was quite pleased when he got the job for us, real surprising how it has turned out for him after seemingly doing so well at Burton!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Last edited by Olly; 02-04-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

He seems incapable of learning from his mistakes which is a problem. As a player I thought he was great but I can't see a future management career for him. Perhaps he could be an attacking coach rather than a manager (not that we saw much attacking when he was a manager)

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              I was quite pleased when he got the job for us, real surprising how it has turned out for him after seemingly doing so well at Burton!
              Rowett had set it up for him. I am sure if he’d have stayed with burton in the championship they would have gone down last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                Rowett had set it up for him. I am sure if he’d have stayed with burton in the championship they would have gone down last season.
                Yes, that's how it looks, that's why I said seemingly!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Agree got the Rs job on the back of very good groundwork laid by Gary Rowett. Had a torrid with us and I was very surprised he got the cobblers job. I think he got our job on the back of les and his political posturing over black managers getting a chance rather than ability shown as a manager.

Comment

How such a great forward can be so negative in his tactics is bizarre

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                      Agree got the Rs job on the back of very good groundwork laid by Gary Rowett. Had a torrid with us and I was very surprised he got the cobblers job. I think he got our job on the back of les and his political posturing over black managers getting a chance rather than ability shown as a manager.
                      i think most of us were happy at the time when jfh was given the job, he'd just won league 2 and was second in league 1 so i don't think it was a case of him getting preferential treatment coz he was black, he was a young up and coming manager with a great pedigree and track record. at the time i thought he was a better appointment than dean smith at brentford.
                      in hindsight though he had clearly inherited rowett's solid foundations at the club and was undone at this level and now at northampton. india or china will be his next stop most likely.

Comment

another geezer full of excuses , sets out not to get beat , i'd rather we had a go and showed fight even if we lost . was he our manager when we got mauled by newcastle at home the only time as a rangers supporter i've been disgusted by the players performance and i've been coming a long time

Comment

Possibly one of the worst managers I've seen at QPR....clueless

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            This. And so dull....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              This, and the daft thing some were wanting him back on here.
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                              X