Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well done to the boys & the manager & coaching staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Do any of you actually have full time jobs apart from tarbs? Wish I could sit at work all day on here so many cushy no's about, understand pinkie is retired but the rest are lucky chaps
    If you upgrade your phone to smart one WeAre you can do most things on the move now, plus few of us are also able to multi task. Different world to what you grew up in!! but debatable if it’s better one

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Looked like he got into a row with Kevin Gallen too?
      Yeah, but that was on Sunday. Kev made a tweet about how daft we were to overlook Warnock and appoint JFH. Tony was all over it and told him to come have a chat with him at C Club on Monday. All amicable and friendly enough I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Pinkie watching highlights is just that. A lot of us here have watched the 75mins of lowlights which obviously you haven't.
        Seen plenty as ive said to get encouragement, which is exacxtly whats happening now! so kind of ends that one
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          To be fair, Tony was sh*t faced yesterday and tweeting all sorts of stuff. Think it's daft myself. When you have 1.5m followers, why would you even go near Twitter after a few jars?!!!
          Haha love it, that made me laugh, even more better that hes abit like some of us fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            What so one minute he hasnt a danny what hes talking about, but when it suits the agenda he does lol
            I have always supported him so can’t speak for others and their views but you can’t group me in that bracket. Just stating that the part owner retweeted a tweet saying what difference Ramsey had made to team.

Not about agendas just stating a fact, you don’t have to like it but it is what it was is. As Tarbs says he might wake up, regret and delete it but that don’t change fact he shared his views on it

Comment

Yeah, but that was on Sunday. Kev made a tweet about how daft we were to overlook Warnock and appoint JFH. Tony was all over it and told him to come have a chat with him at C Club on Monday. All amicable and friendly enough I think.
              Saw that mate

Comment

All rather public though innit. Are other clubs like this or has Uncle set the precedent? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I have always supported him so can’t speak for others and their views but you can’t group me in that bracket. Just stating that the part owner retweeted a tweet saying what difference Ramsey had made to team.

Not about agendas just stating a fact, you don’t have to like it but it is what it was is. As Tarbs says he might wake up, regret and delete it but that don’t change fact he shared his views on it
                  Yes team asin the youngsters, would of thought thats quite obvious westy, but if he has helped aswell in the first its all good mate.

Comment

If you upgrade your phone to smart one WeAre you can do most things on the move now, plus few of us are also able to multi task. Different world to what you grew up in!! but debatable if it’s better one
                    Fu ck me westie we're the same age, I'm not retired and I have a smart phone, I'm just expected to work occasionally. Just saying seems very cushy
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fu ck me westie we're the same age, I'm not retired and I have a smart phone, I'm just expected to work occasionally. Just saying seems very cushy
                      What do you do for a living WeAre?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I dip in and out of these forums most days but I am in the office 7.45 till gone six so feel justified to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Yes team asin the youngsters, would of thought thats quite obvious westy, but if he has helped aswell in the first its all good mate.
                          In all honesty that’s My view it’s not Ramsey it’s actually teamwork which has seen improvements. At Fulham they both looked really tight which was reassuring to witness

Comment

Surely that relates to the youngsters, eze furlong and Smyth? I give massive credit to him for that, we can't assume he is talking about tactics I think Ollie has to be credited for that surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I dip in and out of these forums most days but I am in the office 7.45 till gone six so feel justified to be honest.
                              and I usually log on when I get home in evenings and on weekends so they get more then there pound of flesh out of me

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                What do you do for a living WeAre?
                                Electrical test engineer, you mat?

Comment

Working...
                                X