Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oaklands update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I am with Jimmy in that I have no issue with Fernandes earning a few quid but do not insult the fans with the P.R shite of it benefiting the club. Do what he has to do and stop using the name of Queens Park Rangers while doing it.

    Comment


    • #92
      Latest.


      http://bit.ly/tflcoldoakcommon

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        All depends if it's being carried out by QPR FC Holdings Ltd OR as an Arcelor-Mittal/AirAsia consortium (or whatever they decide to call themselves).
        This is exactly right if it is Qpr it would go someway to helping with the ffp saga which should be our priority

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Good question.

          A shovel in the soil for the training ground and/or stadium.
          That made me laugh

          Comment


          • #95
            Very smart from owners choosing LC if they pull it off as still close enough to benefit from the OOC development and infrastructure improvements and land purchased in OOC can be used for something else

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              I am with Jimmy in that I have no issue with Fernandes earning a few quid but do not insult the fans with the P.R shite of it benefiting the club. Do what he has to do and stop using the name of Queens Park Rangers while doing it.
              agree with this

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                I am with Jimmy in that I have no issue with Fernandes earning a few quid but do not insult the fans with the P.R shite of it benefiting the club. Do what he has to do and stop using the name of Queens Park Rangers while doing it.
                250 million spent and 60 million of that totally written off does not give you the right to mention the club you own and did your dough on.
                No rights at all.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  I am with Jimmy in that I have no issue with Fernandes earning a few quid but do not insult the fans with the P.R shite of it benefiting the club. Do what he has to do and stop using the name of Queens Park Rangers while doing it.
                  He certainly is a bad ar se son of a bitch

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    He certainly is a bad ar se son of a bitch
                    Let him have it if you spot him today bill.
                    Proper give it to the tea leaf conman.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Let him have it if you spot him today bill.
                      Proper give it to the tea leaf conman.
                      From where im sitting i will have a really good sight of him if he is there

                      Comment


                      • Fernandes told TalkSport:

                        "We need to have a bigger stadium. But building a stadium in London is harder than starting an airline! I do see some light at the end of the tunnel. Old Oak is progressing, we'll use some of those profits from Old Oak to help us on the stadium, we've broken ground on 600 units, that's the first development.

                        It's special for us in terms of Old Oak, we're not property developers, we just want to make a bit of money to build a stadium, so we're quite keen on as much low cost housing as possible, that will benefit a lot of our fans and we'd like to create a lot of jobs around that area and use our stadium to create jobs, so it's kind of a different approach."


                        Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...s-new-13852899

                        Comment


                        • His latest comments on another article about only building houses on old oak so as to pay for any future stadium is laughable.

                          He is pinning his hopes on those planning applications so as to cash in and recover some of that 250bil he has wasted.

                          I have no problem with him doing that, but I have a big problem when he lies about his reasons.

                          No way in hell will that clown get our club a new stadium.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            His latest comments on another article about only building houses on old oak so as to pay for any future stadium is laughable.

                            He is pinning his hopes on those planning applications so as to cash in and recover some of that 250bil he has wasted.

                            I have no problem with him doing that, but I have a big problem when he lies about his reasons.

                            No way in hell will that clown get our club a new stadium.
                            Do you really not see the contradiction in that sentence?
                            And its million not billion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Do you really not see the contradiction in that sentence?
                              And its million not billion


                              my bad 250mil i ment.

                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post


                                my bad 250mil i ment.

                                One way of avoiding his question, I suppose.

                                More of a nervous giggle than an answer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X